Paperblade

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rein's out. They made him my entry fee. Euklyd too- took the bullet for me. Monde's gone. Mafia got him. And Blitz left to join the Pacifists. One Player after another... gone... I'm the only one of us left--the only hope we have.

I have my doubts that snapchat is a reliable method of discussing mafia also my phone notifications are off lmao. I'll get back to you now

No one sees me. No one bothers me. No one expects anything of me. It's like a dream. Once I survive seven days...does the dream end?

The first body found is Candor.

xdKl9Le.jpg

Dear Candor,

You are Neku Sakuraba, primary protagonist of The World Ends With You. Due to the death of your best friend, you withdrew from relationships, not wanting to be hurt again. You dislike society, and just want to be left alone.

Do What You Want, How You Want, When You Want (Passive): Who cares about what other people think! Your actions cannot be hooked or redirected in any way.

Reaper’s Game Champion (Active): You won the Reaper’s Game three times in a row (sort of), saving the lives of yourself, Shiki, Beat, and Rhyme. Each night, you may ##Form a pact with ALIAS. You will work with ALIAS until their death (at which point you’ll need to find a new partner to complete the game), and your skills will prevent the first attempt on their life each night.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Refa lost this reaper's game.

Next up is Terrier, put down in puppy prison.

mnx2hrE.jpg

Dear Terrier,

You are Krampus, the evil Santa. You are a horned, human-like creature that punishes bad children on Christmas time. It is believed you are of Germanic pagan origin.

Be Good For Goodness Sake (Active): Everyone else is a bad boy or girl, and must be punished. Each night, you may ##Give ALIAS a GIFT. You may choose to give ALIAS a lump of coal or bomb. The holder of this item can ##Open that gift. If it’s a lump of coal, they will be so disappointed that all other actions they’re performing that night and the night after will fail. If it’s a bomb, they will disarm it. However, if they do not open a bomb the night after receiving it, they will explode, which counts as an attempt on their life.

Knight of Argentum made it far, but ultimately failed.

Newton is long dead.

c1uvWVZ.jpg

Dear Newton,

You are Taylor Swift, pop music phenomenon. You had a start in country music, but once hitting main stream with songs like Shake It Off, and, uh… I don’t know any others. Also, you’re totally a /b/ regular and had them name your cat Meredith. I mean, come on! #believe

Shake It Off (Active): Just think, while you’ve been getting down and out about all the liars and dirty, dirty cheats in the world, you could’ve been getting down to this sick beat! Each night, you may ##Play a sick beat for ALIAS. ALIAS will not be affected by any redirects or hooks that night.

Pop Star (Passive): Since you are well known, you have a ton of fans. They follow you everywhere, and as a result, you will be protected from the first attempt on your life each night.

To think, Darros made it so far, only to perish now.

Edited by Paperblade

I am the one that runs from both the living and the dead. Hunted by scavengers, haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this wasteland, reduced to one instinct: survive.

In this world, it's kill or be killed.

A fourth body was found, Kai.

fcd4Gdw.jpg

Dear Kai,

You are Kenzo Tenma, main protagonist of Monster. A Japanese brain surgeon living in Germany, you had it all-a hot fiance, a cushy job, and an incoming promotion. This all changed when, in an attempt to subvert the political bias at the hospital, you saved the life of a young child over the local mayor. You lose it all, and become the primary suspect in the mysterious deaths of doctors

Ethical (Passive): You believe in the sanctity of life, and are no killer. As a result, you cannot perform any killing action, including a factional kill. However, you have two extra BPV to compensate.

Brain Surgeon (Active): You are an incredible doctor, capable of saving anyones life. Once per night, you may ##Perform life saving surgery on ALIAS. ALIAS will be protected from all attempts on their life that night, and will be grateful to you for the rest of the game. Their gratefulness will cause any attempts on your life, hooks, redirects, or other negative effects they make against you to fail.

Makaze should have known better.

Edited by Paperblade