Paperblade

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone else making dumbass remarks, it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I'm JUST trying to get lynched and fulfill my wincon dude Edited by Prims

Black is for the night time

"Incredible. I could crush your body, I could smash your bones but I could never break your spirit! You are a marvel, little monkey. Any world that could spawn one as noble as you is truly blessed. I SPARE YOUR EARTH!"

And with that, Rasslor left, forfeiting this game.

QM0EIuO.jpg

Dear Rasslor,

You are Rasslor, an intergalactic wrestler from the cartoon shorts Dial M for Monkey from Dexter’s Lab. The EMBODIMENT OF VICTORY and SPIRIT OF COMPETITION, you go from planet to planet, wrestling the native’s greatest warriors for the thrill of battle. However, none have ever defeated you, and to spare their shame, you destroy their planet.

Spirit of Competition (Active): Oh, yeah! At night, you may ##Challenge ALIAS to a wrestling match. ALIAS will be forced to accept to honor his planet, and will easily lose. The following night, you will blow up their planet, which despite how impressive it sounds, will only count as a single attempt on that player’s life. You cannot use this action twice in a row, because blowing up planets is hard work.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Elieson has lost.

Edited by Paperblade

Preys upon the day

"Everybody likes me," said Almond, for it was true. She had no enemies, and she had won.

mQzCHbg.jpg

Dear Almond,

You are the dog from Dog of Wisdom. You’re a dog on a cloud that gives out wisdom. And by wisdom, I mean mostly nonsense.

Wise Advice (Passive): If your ball is too big for your mouth, it’s not yours. Very sage. Each night, you may ##Dole out advice to ALIAS. ALIAS will be so enlightened that the following night, they will be able to perform twice as many non-killing actions.

Mitsuki emerges victorious.

Red is for the blood that flows like rivers through our veins

Fulcrum won. Of course he did. He always wins. #winning

YhRb17a.png

Dear Fulcrum,

You are Paperblade, me! The best! The greatest! Host! You won two EIMMs in a row with half the game trying to kill you, crushing hopes and dreams everywhere.

Paragon (Passive): So easily solved, you’re not so complicated after all! It takes you a bit to going, seeing as alliances are for losers and all that. You can’t perform a kill the first night of the game.

C’mon, Kick to the Beat! (Passive): You have a wide variety of song knowledge, and thus have a wide variety of one shot abilities.

Keep Yourself Alive (Active): Do you think you’re better every day? No, I just think I’m two steps nearer to my grave! Once per game, you may ##Keep Yourself Alive, preventing the first attempt on your life that night.

No One Lives Forever (Active): You can’t change fate, but don’t feel so bad. Once per game, you may ##No One Lives Forever, which will make your kill that night twice as powerful.

Sell Out (Active): Radio plays what they want you to hear. They tell me it’s cool, but I just don’t believe it. Once per game, you may ##Sell out to me tonight, ALIAS. You will get ALIAS’s full role PM, and a list of all targets they’ve made this game, and will continue to do so each night.

Space Jam (Active): C’mon and slam, and welcome to the jam! Once per game, you may ##Slam ALIAS, causing all actions they perform that night to fail.

Rules of Nature (Active): The dance of life, the hunter and the agile prey. No guarantee of which of them will succeed, strong or weak! Once per game, you may ##What’s done is done, ALIAS1 and 2. If ALIAS1 or 2 attempt to shoot you that night, they will shoot themselves instead. However, if either is not, they will instead get your ALIAS, username, and a list of all your actions thus far this game.

Blitz has also won.

Edited by Paperblade

White is for the blinding light

That I know I'll never see

Paradox thought he had gotten away with it, too. What were his last thoughts, I wonder, as the demons came to claim his soul?

2VZCt00.jpg

Dear Paradox,

You are Ben Tennyson, lead character in Ben 10. While on summer vacation with your grandfather Max and cousin Gwen, you came across the Omnitrix, which attached itself to your wrist. With its power, you can transform into a variety of alien species, which you use to fight crime and protect Earth.

Omnitrix (Active): The Omnitrix is what gives you your power. Without it, you’re just a regular human. Each night, you may ##Absorb DNA from ALIAS. You will gain learn their role PM and store their DNA.

Alien Transformation (Active): If you have someone’s DNA stored from your Omnitrix ability, you may, rather than activate it, ##Transform into ALIAS, where ALIAS is someone whose DNA you have. You will gain access to all abilities they have until you choose to activate either Omnitrix or Alien Transformation again.

Better luck next time, Lord Gaius.

Edited by Paperblade

Tldr I betrayed Ms. Andrews, Blitz, Refa, Euklyd, Marth, and Mitsuki and totally deserved to die. If Chen had lived until N2 I say with full confidence our team could have won the game. At least I went out with honor, I could have killed Blitz but he didn't kill Hannah so I let him live.

CONGRATULATIONS BLITZ AND MITSUKI and also thanks to paperplate for hosting

lots and lots of thanks to moekaze for everything and also chen for the lovely fanart

Edited by bling

Tldr I betrayed Ms. Andrews, Blitz, Refa, Euklyd, Marth, and Mitsuki and totally deserved to die. If Chen had lived until N2 I say with full confidence our team could have won the game. At least I went out with honor, I could have killed Blitz but he didn't kill Hannah so I let him live.

i think that this is a lesson that I should start paying attention during day 1

although I slightly regret not saving Life N1 with Witch Time since from what I noticed, actions still worked even if you died? didn't really get that but N3 had so many deaths that I got confused as to whether two people who died could fire upon each other and both die

Nah Blitz still had his self protect and used it

I don't know what happened but Gaius and I along with Blitz/Mits agreed that Blitz/Mits could have the win and Gaius/I would crossfire at the end.

And I threw in the towel, anticipating a 3-way win that should've been filled to the brim with winners.

GG to Mitsuki and Blitz, the innocent child and my other half.

Reaching the Final 4 with requests to simultaneously kill Gaius and leave Gaius to live just made the game get to a point of not-fun.

I joined to have fun. When I wasn't having any fun, I called it off.

Edited by Elieson