English Support Conversation Gathering (Updated OP)

VincentASM

Edit:

That kind of doesn't make sense though, considering in her mother support with Corrin she says

"I just wish I didn't look like such a kid. Why is that, Mother? You and Father don't have the same problem. Why do I? I'm already, like, fully grown up! It's so frustrating."

I think most of Midori's supports were made to be platonic now (I think the only one that isn't is her and Percy's support but I might be wrong).

I would have linked Midori and male!Corrin's support but the link Thor Odinson posted doesn't work for me and I can only find the Japanese version of it.

Edit; I asked the person in that link if Percy was some and I got this.

Link : http://agoddamn.tumblr.com/post/139620613410/do-you-know-if-percylutz-also-becomes-partners

Edited by December Knight

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of Midori's supports were made to be platonic now (I think the only one that isn't is her and Percy's support but I might be wrong).

I would have linked Midori and male!Corrin's support but the link Thor Odinson posted doesn't work for me and I can only find the Japanese version of it.

Her one with Shiro is romantic. He asks her to go on a date with him and she agrees.

Her one with Shiro is romantic. He asks her to go on a date with him and she agrees.

Oh. Well, sorry for my mistake then.

Wait, then why did they keep Midori and Shiro's S rank but not male!Kana and Midori's? ...Nevermind.

I threw the rest of Azura's non-generic supports on the wiki. Came across this in the process:

Avatar: He slipped through our defenses somehow. Don't worry. He won't be getting back up.

Avatar: He slipped through our defenses somehow. Don't worry. He won't be getting back up. I didn't want to kill him, but I had no choice!

Granted, the male still expresses dismay afterwards, but it's a curious discrepancy.

On a side note, wow do guest characters mess things up. Takumi-Azura's B-support features some random Child who somehow turned it into nearly a dozen "½ Support" blocks after Thor's formatting script was through. It was weird.

Has anyone heard about the rejections for Kanna? Because my biggest gripe is Matoi/Kanna (M). The JP version was so adorable, then the English version botched it up by Matoi rejecting Kanna's love confession by calling him silly and saying: Let's just be friends.

Infuriating for those Matoi/Kanna fans (mostly me).

Hopefully my fanfic on archiveofourown.com will make it more romantic...

Edited by Reachfan2

Now I learn about the filedumps. I just finished transcribing the Tsubaki*Hana supports onto the wikia...At least that removes some effort for the filedump users.

(...I guess Tsubaki somehow does better on airborne steeds than landbound...)

(I don't know if this is the right place for this but whatever).

So it looks like if you have Kana marry best friend someone, the hubba tester/sage match will say "husband" and "wife" even after the whole best friend thing.

Prove (both versions with Sakura and Hayato at the bottom) : https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk76F2MpQ

Now I haven't tried it with anyone that's not Selkie/Rhajat or Kiragi/Forrest or male!Corrin with Kana/Soleil (aka Sophie/Kana or Dwyer/Soleil, for some examples) but I'm willing to bet it will be same.

And yes, the S rank theme and the blushing was still in (at least for Kana and Rhajat anyway).

It's been years since I last participated in the forums, but I was incredibly eager to assist in helping out with Support Conversations for the new game. Now, I did not see some grand master list of 'dibs' at the start of the topic, so I don't know how helpful I can be at this moment. But I know that the following supports aren't on EmblemWiki yet, so please let me know if I can add them to this master post:

Jakob/Silas: B-Rank and A-Rank

Silas/Elise: B-Rank

Arthur/Effie: B-Rank, A-Rank, and S-Rank

Odin/Niles: C-Rank and B-Rank

Odin/Elise: C-Rank

Odin/Effie: C-Rank

Odin/Nyx: C-Rank and B-Rank

After fully looking through the topic, I suppose that Silver Lightning has called dibs on Odin/Nyx, Silas/Elise, and Arthur/Effie, and Galenforcer mentioned pursuing Odin/Elise in earnest. But it looks as though I can still make some contributions! So, then, here's Jakob and Silas's conversations!

[spoiler=Link to Wiki Page, which already includes C-Rank]http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Fates_Supports/Jakob_Silas

[spoiler=Jakob/Silas B-Rank]

Silas: …

Jakob: Oh dear, a do-gooder in the dumps. I’d best keep my distance.

Silas: Jakob…

Jakob: Ugh. Kindly keep those puppy-dog eyes to yourself.

Silas: No, just listen for a second.

Jakob: Absolutely not. Whatever is troubling you, keep it to yourself.

Silas: Don’t say that! You can at least give me a little of your time.

Jakob: A little is all you want, eh? You have 10 seconds. Talk.

Silas: What do you say to someone who adamantly refuses to battle?

Jakob: So then, some fresh-faced young solder has cold feet? You care far too much… The idea of getting so involved in someone else’s issues is utterly foreign to me.

Silas: He said he doesn’t want to die, because he left someone behind when he went to war.

Jakob: Then he should return home.

Silas: That’s what I said, but he protested that he can’t abandon his unit here.

Jakob: Then he should stay.

Silas: Come on, be serious!

Jakob: I’m being as serious as I need to be. If anyone isn’t approaching the problem with sufficient gravity, it’s your soldier. If he had time to share his sob story with you… he has time to think seriously about his dilemma and find a solution.

Silas: …You’re right. There’s nothing I can tell him he doesn’t already know. He needs to decide himself. Thanks, Jakob. I’ll go and have a chat with the poor guy.

Jakob: What a waste of my time…

[spoiler=Jakob/Silas A-Rank]

Silas: Jakob! Wait up!

Jakob: Ah, if it isn’t Silas the do-gooder.

Silas: Thanks for your advice the other day. The soldier I was talking to ended up going back home.

Jakob: I don’t need a debriefing on this. It’s none of my concern.

Silas: Hahah, you’re such a sourpuss.

Jakob: Don’t laugh at me.

Silas: Sorry. It’s just that you keep calling me a do-gooder… And it turns out you’re not such a bad guy yourself.

Jakob: …Excuse me?

Silas: Just take the other day, for instance. I asked you to listen to a problem of mine, and you gave me some advice on it.

Jakob: …

Silas: I have to say, it was a huge weight off my shoulders. I really owe you.

Jakob: Then repay me at once.

Silas: Sorry, what?

Jakob: I demand you repay the time I wasted listening to your drivel. Me, a do-gooder…it’s absurd. It’s slander. I won’t stand for it. You will restore that time to me at once.

Silas: J-just how do you suggest I give you back your time?!

Jakob: There you go again, expecting me to solve your problems. Reprehensible. I’ll be collecting each and every second from you before long.

Silas: All right already! I take back what I said about you being a do-gooder. You’re as cold as the wind off the Northern Fortress tower…

Jakob: So long as we understand each other. That way, I won’t get caught up in dealing with other people’s tedious problems.

Silas: This is ridiculous. How far are you willing to go to hide your embarrassment?

Jakob: Are you still here?

Silas: Not for long!

So

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B31TUM7m-kKIa3V1Y0s5ZVE0U2M/view?usp=sharing

For freaks like me who are interested in which of the children S-supports are romantic or not, with subjective gradations in ranking based on my own baffled interpretations

Some quick notes:

F!Kana and Soleil have one support each that can be construed as mutually romantic (Kiragi and Forrest, respectively)

Soleil also shoots down Percy and M!Kana when they try to confess, and in all other supports is as straight as a banana

M!Kana also gets shot down by Sophie, Caeldori and Velouria in addition to Soleil, but succeeds with Selkie

Selkie shacks up with everybody in one way or another

Forrest is a frigging god I mean seriously

Forrest: Do I seem like someone who doesn't very exactly know his tastes?

Edited by bugmaniacbob

And Soleil_Nina makes 1041. All supports are now on the wiki, unless I goofed. A round of applause for everyone who submitted, and thanks again to Thor for making my files (mostly) copy-paste-able.

Haven't had a chance to give most of them more than a cursory glance, but it's a wiki; if you notice anything off you're encouraged to fix it. The only major concern is generic character names might be wrong since the script checked their image ID (e.g. "Samurai") rather than their name ID (e.g. "Hoshidan") and I may not have caught them all but otherwise everything should be good. In text dump pages. If someone transcribed something wrong that's their fault.

Edited by egobarrier

And Soleil_Nina makes 1041. All supports are now on the wiki, unless I goofed. A round of applause for everyone who submitted, and thanks again to Thor for making my files (mostly) copy-paste-able.

Haven't had a chance to give most of them more than a cursory glance, but it's a wiki; if you notice anything off you're encouraged to fix it. The only major concern is generic character names might be wrong since the script checked their image ID (e.g. "Samurai") rather than their name ID (e.g. "Hoshidan") and I may not have caught them all but otherwise everything should be good. In text dump pages. If someone transcribed something wrong that's their fault.

*Clap clap clap*

Darn, I was right, you guys beat me. I still have two dozen Fates pages to update ^^;;;

WE DID IT \o/

Thank you again egobarrier for the parsed supports and adding most of them in. Definitely helped speed up the process. And thanks to everyone else who helped out too!

Is there anywhere where I can find the Hinata supports?

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Fates_Support_Conversations All supports are on the wiki now

And here I was thinking that you all could use my help. I just thought I'd finish Conquest before joining in, but I'm not even halfway through yet.

I got the game a couple days late, but still. Thanks for all the hard work, everyone.

Has anyone heard about the rejections for Kanna? Because my biggest gripe is Matoi/Kanna (M). The JP version was so adorable, then the English version botched it up by Matoi rejecting Kanna's love confession by calling him silly and saying: Let's just be friends.

Infuriating for those Matoi/Kanna fans (mostly me).

Hopefully my fanfic on archiveofourown.com will make it more romantic...

I like it. They're kids, Kana is as old as Elise. Kids that age generally font know what reap love is until they're older and have matured past super hormone stages.

I like it. They're kids, Kana is as old as Elise. Kids that age generally font know what reap love is until they're older and have matured past super hormone stages.

Yet, Elise can still marry and have a kid at her age and still be happily married even after growing up while Kana just gets in a relationship. Yeah, totally the same thing.

But wait, what about Midori (who is a kid but can be in a relationship with every guy other then male!Kana, Asugi, and Shigure) and Percy (who is a kid and can be in a relationship with every girl other then Soleil, female!Kana, and Velouria)? Do they not count, now?

(I don't know if this is the right place for this but whatever, again).

So I just checked Kana and Caeldori's "S" rank. They kept the S rank theme with the blushing and not only that, the hubba tester/sage match will still say "husband" and "wife".

Links : http://imgur.com/a/yi9xF

I'm willing to bet that the same is with Soleil. I guess Kana/everyone (other then Selkie and Kiragi) and Soleil/anyone (other then male!Corrin and Forest) are now friends with benefits.

Most if not all the endings are generic slap ons from each's place holder epilogue. To the point of plot holes. For instance Kagero will always be a ninja and never spend time with her husband, even if say, she's a queen.

The only exception so far is Corrin in Revelations.