Eimm Battle of the gods-Game Over! Congratulations to Paperblade, Makaze, Euklyd and Refa for winning

Blitz

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, MAKAZE HAS WON BY SURVIVING TILL THE END AND HE CLAIMS HE BETRAYED NO ONE AS WELL!!

Dear Makaze/Cosmos,

You are Ms. Frizzle, an eccentric 3rd grade teacher at Walkerville Elementary School. You are known for using a shape shifting school bus, that has a mind of it's own and you tend to drive people around literally everywhere.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Take ALIAS1 and ALIAS2 for a drive. You will switch the positions of ALIAS1 and ALIAS2, causing all actions on ALIAS1 to target ALIAS2 and all actions on ALIAS2 to target ALIAS1.

Additionally, once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Take ALIAS for a ride with me. You will drive yourself with ALIAS, causing all actions on you to target ALIAS and all actions on ALIAS to target you. This action has a higher priority than most other actions. You may use your other action while using this action.

You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MAKAZE FOR WINNING HIS 2ND EIMM!!!

EUKLYD HAS YET AGAIN NEVER BEEN SHOT

Dear Euklyd/Cipher,

you are Joshua, an extremely intelligent and knowledgeable person about the Reaper's game and a whole lot of other stuff. You have the ability of telekinesis and have a cell phone that can see what happened in the past.

During the night, you can respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Use Telekinesis to force action kill of ALIAS1 on ALIAS2 and action on ALIAS3, which will move ALIAS2 in from of ALIAS1 when ALIAS1 performs the kill and force ALIAS3 in front of ALIAS1 when ALIAS1 is performing action. Because ALIAS1 will realize what was done, using the action on the same person more than once will fail.

During the night, from N2 on wards, you may also reply to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Retro-watch on ALIAS. This can be used up to 3 times per night and can be used on the dead. It will name all the people targeting ALIAS on the night before.

You win if you are one of the last 4 people remaining, if no one with an alternate win condition has won or one of the last 3 people remaining, if one or more people with an alternate win condition has won.

EUKLYD HAS MOVED FROM SHIP TO SHIP, MAKING SURE HE DIDN'T SINK IN!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EUKLYD FOR WINNING HIS 3RD EIMM (TECHNICALLY 4TH)

REFA WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED FOR HAVING AN OP ROLE AND BEING PARTNERED WITH MAKAZE, IF HE HADN'T BEEN PARTNERED WITH MAKAZE

Dear Refa/Neon,

"War...betrayal...death...murder...That is all there is...I will not...be swayed..."

You are Takumi, prince of Hoshido in the video game, Fire Emblem Fates. Depending on which route Kamui takes, you can go from being one of the most useful player controlled characters to one of the primary antagonists (and every fight against you is a struggle, to boot). You are very hesitant to trust people until they can prove their intentions to you (by proxy, you don't take betrayal very well), but you can be one of their greatest allies after they've earned that trust.

Your personal bow, the fabeled Fujin Yumi, lessens the effects that traversable terrain would otherwise have on your move. Combined with the innate two range of bows, you are able to act before anyone else (with one exception). This is a passive ability that increases your priority.

Once in the game, you may respond to your Role PM with Night X: ##Pay For Your Betrayal, ALIAS. Using the skill Replicate, you will be able to shoot ALIAS (which can be used simultaneously with your factional night kill).

Once in the game, you may respond to your Role PM with Night X: ##I'm Not Alone. Your two retainers, Oboro and Hinata, will each protect you from one shot that night (for a total of two shots). This ability may be used simultaneously with the others.

REFA IS ALSO THE PERSON WHO TOOK OUT BOTH HERETICS (GAIUS AND KAT) SINGLEHANDEDLY SO, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THAT! ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS TO REFA FOR WINNING HIS 3RD EIMM

PAPERBLADE HAD SHOWN HE CAN'T BE STOPPED WHEN HE HAS A GOOD ROLE AND WHEN OTHERS SUPPORTED HIM WITH A GOOD ROLE WHEN HE HAD A MODERATELY GOOD ROLE, THIS TIME, HE PROVED HE CAN WIN WITH AS A VANILLA TOO!!

Dear Paperblade/Fallacy,

you are Excalibur, you are a Mystical Sword and officially the most powerful weapon in the world, from the anime Soul Eater. You are however extremely obnoxious and very hard to deal with, making it extremely hard to work with you.

Every night, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Night-X: Let ALIAS use EXCALIBUR!!! If alias is not dead and cannot lose his role, for the next night, alias will be able to use Excalibur, allowing him 3 kills instead of his normal abilities and will be strongwilled during the phase and you will also have 2 kills instead of 1 for that night. Your target will also not be able to target you during the night your target is using Excalibur. Because you are extremely annoying and hard to deal with, your target will be extremely annoyed and fail to perform all actions during the next two nights after using Excalibur.

you are essentially a vanilla now

CONGRATULATIONS TO PAPERBLADE FOR WINNING HIS 3RD EIMM (IN A ROW NO LESS) AND ESPECIALLY BECAUSE HE WON AS A VANILLA SINCE N1, WITH A LOT OF THE GAME WANTING HIM DEAD THIS TIME AS WELL!!!

Thanks Makaze

[22:08:11] Makaze: I bussed Xinny and Paper.

[22:08:11] Refa: lmao

[22:08:14] Euklyd: HAH

[22:08:15] Brad: lolz

[22:08:17] Euklyd: I KNEW IT

[22:08:24] Refa: but paper lived

[22:08:25] Makaze: Well played, well played.

[22:08:28] Euklyd: you bussed paper and gaius

[22:08:29] Makaze: I respect your work.

[22:08:40] Refa: well

[22:08:43] Makaze: I don't get it?

[22:08:46] Refa: at least makaze can claim to have never betrayed

[22:08:49] Makaze: How did I bus paper and gaius?

[22:08:50] Brad: wp boys

[22:08:53] Euklyd: I hijacked you makaze

[22:08:54] Brad: Euk hijacked you

[22:08:58] Brad: at my request

[22:09:07] Makaze: Gaius wasn't in the game...?

[22:09:10] Brad: he was dead

[22:09:11] Euklyd: gaius was dead

[22:09:13] Euklyd: so your action failed

[22:09:14] Brad: it made the action fail

[22:09:14] Makaze: You can bus me with the dead?

[22:09:17] Makaze: that'

[22:09:20] Makaze: s a roleblock

[22:09:23] Brad: basically yeah

[22:09:24] Makaze: and a bullshit use of your role

[22:09:28] Brad: but the rules state

[22:09:30] Brad: you can target the dead

[22:09:33] Brad: but no guarantees anything happens

[22:09:37] Refa: lmao

[22:09:37] Makaze: that's

[22:09:39] Makaze: so stupid

[22:09:41] Brad: LMAO

[22:09:42] Makaze: i am pissed

[22:09:47] Makaze: oh well

The dead ones lie on the roads, hoping they were to win this..

the first one lying was Lackadaiscal, no surprise, since he wasn't into the game enough to win anyways

Dear Faerie Knight/Lackadaisical,

you are Setsuna from Fire Emblem Fates. You are very well known for getting into traps and all sorts of bad things seem to follow you around.

During the night, you may perform your kills on two ALIAS instead of one, however, if either of your targets were targeted by any form of negative actions, other than kills, all negative actions will hit you as well. If you happen to perform your kills successfully, you may use 3 kills the next phase, though, all negative actions on your target will still target you. Even if all your kills succeed, the next night after, you will be returned to 2 kills again and you may receive the third kill bonus, if you performed both kills successfully.

Setsuna somehow managed to pull through this far, with all his bad luck...

and lied Amber, who didn't get to win after living past a night where she got shot 5 times...

Dear Xinnidy/Amber,

you are Smeargle, a pokemon, whose sole ability is to copy the roles of others. I do not see much point in training you, unless I was to use you for breeding a better pokemon. I might consider battling against you, however to gain speed EVs.

Your ability is Own Tempo and because of it, you cannot be redirected or hooked. Basically, you are strongwilled.

Once in the game, you may respond to your role PM with, ##Nigth-X-Sketch on ALIAS. You will copy the role of the active role ALIAS uses that night (not kills)

she almost made it too, too bad Euklyd had figured Makaze could not be trusted...

in from the graveyard howled Dorian

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT!!!"

anyways, thank you for playing guys and thank you for dealing with a bad host like myself, I am sorry I was so bad.

Special thanks to Monde for being such a bro and helping me out so much and making sure the game wasn't going in the wrong direction, which would have been the case if it wasn't for him

Oh I am good at reading Dorian's role.

Apparently because of becoming his sempai I could only win if I made it to a last of 3 scenario.

Though I don't think I was notified I became his sempai lol

Oh I am good at reading Dorian's role.

Apparently because of becoming his sempai I could only win if I made it to a last of 3 scenario.

Though I don't think I was notified I became his sempai lol

I didn't intend you to be notified though... I thought the role would be cooler if the person wasn't

sorry

It's fine blitz! It's in the past.

tbh I expected makaze to have been longconning me and then just let me die instead of paper last night
but he was my truest ally this game ;-;7

I respect your word now

If I have one thing to say: stop trusting random people with so much information. It never works. This is especially true of Gaius and Kat who have basically proved themselves completely untrustworthy forever, but people are guilty of it with other people as (Makaze comes to mind, though he was actually helpful to his allies and generally honest this game so... good on that) and they just get a lot of info way too fast. This is almost never to your benefit to do, and I have no idea why people keep doing this.

That is the definition of insanity- doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Also I'm so unlucky.