Lord Raven's backlog stream - Valkyria Chronicles

Lord Raven

Hey everyone, so I am actually starting streaming much more consistently and I am aiming to play from around 6:30-8:30 or 6:30-9:30pm every day.

https://www.twitch.tv/lraven17

Hello everyone! I've been on hiatus for around a year, and I originally started this channel to play Berwick Saga for people who have never seen it. Instead I will dedicate this channel to clearing out my backlog as seen here: http://www.backloggery.com/LRaven

In general, I will stream no earlier than 6pm PST (9pm EST) and these times will change heavily once the school year starts. I have a large backlog filled with tons of games so I will be using as much time as I can - of course I have school work so I may have to cut off early some days, but generally expect a stream from 6-9pm.

HOWEVER! I will restore the Berwick Saga stream. This Thursday, AT LEAST from 6-9pm, I will be streaming Tear Ring Saga: Berwick Saga.

I mainly stream games from my backlog and currently.

I hope to see people there! I will be streaming consistently, and I'll ask for viewer opinions on my next game even if I'm kinda set on the next batch of games I want to play. I also interact with the twitch chat cause it tends to be small and people make comments/ask questions and I offer up my opinions on random other games, so you don't need to be a tales fan (for now) to enjoy it I guess. I think the stream mostly works now, but I still need to do some testing because there's random in-game audio desyncing.

Also, if you want to join with me and do some sort of dual commentary/conversation then feel free to ask, though I don't think anyone will take me up on this. Is nice to have banter.

VOTE FOR MY NEXT GAME HERE! If this works how I think this does then it should keep this as the link to my "next game" poll.

[spoiler=playlists]Tales of Legendia

Shadow Hearts: From the New World

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy XII

Devil May Cry 4

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Tales of Xillia

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Edited by Lord Raven

I'm about to finish up Tales of Legendia; if all goes well, then I will start at 6:30 PST tomorrow and go until the end (midnight maybe?). I'll make voting really public for my next game, which is between Final Fantasy IX and Shadow Hearts: From the New World.

Just post in here which you'd be more interested in seeing. Again, you'll only be seeing around half the game since I'm picking up where I left off, but it's up to you guys.

Another enjoyable time even with the block puzzles, Jay's story seemed interesting but it was mared by the dungeons looking frustrating, I say that as an observer though.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/lraven17/UzrebGyfebFD_6d2n7pnCmj5
- SOMEONE COVER ME WHILE I'M CASTING

http://oddshot.tv/shot/lraven17/UzrisdQ_isdCELjb_kfN4mKz

- Norma is kind of an idiot.

Voting for FF9

Edited by Jedi

Alright people! Tales of Legendia is FINALLY over!!!! Oh my god! I will link the playlist with all the videos once this cutscene and credits are done. It was a blast, we had some fun times even though the game was tragically boring after a certain point.

Tomorrow I will start streaming Shadow Hearts: From the New World. I love Shadow Hearts games, so please come in! It's nice and quirky and interesting. I want you all to come by!

EDIT:

Edited by Lord Raven

I added a new poll.

As it currently stands, I'm close to the final boss. I should have Shadow Hearts: From the New World finished by Sunday, Monday at the VERY latest. Afterwards, I'll be finishing FF9 which should take another week or two -- then I'll be moving onto those six games I put in the poll. Please vote!

Edited by Lord Raven

I finished FF9 and I'll be starting FF12 on Friday ("starting") but I don't think it can live up to the hype ending of FF9.

https://youtu.be/SsoNs5qscFI?t=4h18m0s

Start watching here and watch until 4:38 or something to see the whole final boss fight. It took like a fucking hour of this bullshit.

Co-commentary by Elieson and my friend LadyinWhite. It's worth a watch even if you don't watch my streams.

Edited by Lord Raven

I finished FF9 and I'll be starting FF12 on Friday ("starting") but I don't think it can live up to the hype ending of FF9.

https://youtu.be/SsoNs5qscFI?t=4h18m0s

Start watching here and watch until 4:38 or something to see the whole final boss fight. It took like a fucking hour of this bullshit.

Co-commentary by Elieson and my friend LadyinWhite. It's worth a watch even if you don't watch my streams.

<3

Highlight of the night; tl;dr there's a reason Raven's twitch account has Vivi as the avatar

FF12 has been more relaxed in terms of progression (From all 1 day of it), but its still an enjoyable time to sit around and chat with people!

Tomorrow, come hell or high water, I will finish FFXII. I have every esper, have done every hunt but like two (excluding Yiazmat) and then I'm gonna beat the final dungeon. Please join me, I will be starting around 4 or 5pm and I will be going until the end.

After that looks like DMC4, so join me for that on Tuesday!