Insane HACKER with 80-90 Stats & more.....

sigh....I absolutely got crushed.

Apparently players like these are running wild online these days.

If you are wondering these are things he hacked:-

• This person has multiple Omega Yatos & Battle Seal which you cannot get legitimately
• He has his Corrin as Songstress which is an exclusive class for Azura.
• He has insane stats on his characters which you cannot get legitimately,the highest you can get is to about 60-70 ONLY with Rallies and other boosts like Pair-Ups,Rainbow tonic,meal,Omega yato etc.
• He has a +7 Hagakure Blade,you cannot forge +7 of S rank weapons and no you cannot get S rank weapons from Melee Museum either.You can only get x1 of each S rank weapon per save file.
• He has 35 Rainbow tonics on his units.You can only fit 1 rainbow tonic on your unit's inventory.
• His rally bot Laslow has x17 Rescue staves which you cannot get legitimately and you can only fit x1 Rescue staff on your units in PvP (since Online PvP halves the staff uses for balancing purpose)
• He has Inspiring song on his Corrin which you cannot get legitimately on Corrin.Its an exclusive skill to Azura.
• There is no way he can have a real Scarlet but also have an Omega Yato.Having a Scarlet means he must not have played Chapter 18 of Revelations so there is no way he can have Omega Yato at that point in the game.
• His Ryoma has Nohrian Trust which is exclusive skill to Corrin and Gen 2 Units.There is no way to get Nohrian trust legitimately on any Gen 1 unit except Corrin.
• His Corrin has S Rank weapon proficiency in Stones (seen at 1:12) which is impossible since only Nine-Tails and Wolfssegner classes can have S rank weapon proficiency in Stones and there is no way a Corrin can get access to Nine-Tails or Wolfssegner classes.
Has anyone else faced an opponent like this before?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64759&page=2#entry4439980

We knew:P

Well, I didn't play online yet and I don't know if I really want to after seeing this. I know of some of these Hackers.

Good Bye Fair Play, it was nice to know you and I will miss you...

Edited by 17thSeraph

You CAN have Scarlet in revelation after that chapter.

She just can't support.

I'm guessing she's eirinjah (or whatever it's called :P).

As powersave only gives you +7 weapons (and +7 Yato = banned)

This dude didn't have Logbook unit scarlet since she had her own voice.He also had an Omega Yato which is impossible to have in combination with a real Scarlet.

You can get those skills from those same hackers btw (mycastle is filled with the royals with those skills).

It's the amount of staves and omega yato's that's giving him godlike stats.

This dude didn't have Logbook unit scarlet since she had her own voice.He also had an Omega Yato which is impossible to have in combination with a real Scarlet.

Hmm, interesting.

Edited by Mister Cold

Boring. The hacks appeared to be rather half-assed if the cheater is willing to go to THAT extent (if that cheater's gonna edit their caps like that, may as well do it all the way). And just for PvP? Pathetic.

The sad truth is that this isn't the first FE game to have hackers on multiplayer -- just look at Shadow Dragon. And there's the fact that FE has been made for single player in mind, not multiplayer.

Boring. The hacks appeared to be rather half-assed if the cheater is willing to go to THAT extent (if that cheater's gonna edit their caps like that, may as well do it all the way). And just for PvP? Pathetic.

The sad truth is that this isn't the first FE game to have hackers on multiplayer -- just look at Shadow Dragon. And there's the fact that FE has been made for single player in mind, not multiplayer.

Yeah since Fates does not keep track of a player's W/L record,there is literally nothing they are getting out of this but on a sidenote I think its 90% Nintendo's fault for how much of a hot mess Fates's Online system is.They should have made complex hack checks just like in Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS & Pokebank.You cannot take hacked pokemon with insane base stats/EVs or illegal abilities like Spiritomb with Wonder Gaurd online.

Insane hacks makes it less fun :/

Hopefully in the future fire emblem games (if they have multiplayer) would be taken more seriously and unfair hackers who go too far won't be able to play online.

I honestly just hope they come with a patch update that'll let us report people or checks for things that are simply impossible, like in the case of this thread, such as if it can see 2 of a weapon that is unique it can block them from online play or something.

I honestly just hope they come with a patch update that'll let us report people or checks for things that are simply impossible, like in the case of this thread, such as if it can see 2 of a weapon that is unique it can block them from online play or something.

An issue with that is that cheating -- intentional or not -- has already spread too far; there are many innocent players who did something as simple as buying Aptitude for a first generation unit not named Mozu from a hacked castle team, meaning that many innocent players can be banned for hacking when they did not actually hack their games in the first place. And considering that the game's been out for more than a year (going by Japanese release), it's safe to say that IS is not going to be doing anything about it besides learning from their mistakes for the next FE game.

And IS and Nintendo certainly did nothing for Shadow Dragon back when it had online multiplayer.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Hmm but lets say you win, could you buy his skills and equip them to your characters?

1. Not possible in PvP. The only thing you get for winning a PvP match is pretty much an ego-boost if anything (and perhaps getting blacklisted).

2. You cannot purchase DLC skills.

3. You could get Einherjar versions of them but only if you could visit their castle in the first place and buying them from the player's Einherjar shop (if there is even one) or go defeat their castle team in an unhandicapped battle on their turf (good luck if it's not an "easy seize" castle). And of course, it's only if they're not Einherjars on that player's team in the first place.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Oh sorry I havent tried PvP just castle battling. I wonder if you could, per your example, equip the Azura only skill on Corrin if you beat him in his own castle. Thatd be interesting. And yeah itd need to be an easy seize castle with stats like those! That Azura sprite looks awesome though, wish it was a class.

An issue with that is that cheating -- intentional or not -- has already spread too far; there are many innocent players who did something as simple as buying Aptitude for a first generation unit not named Mozu from a hacked castle team, meaning that many innocent players can be banned for hacking when they did not actually hack their games in the first place. And considering that the game's been out for more than a year (going by Japanese release), it's safe to say that IS is not going to be doing anything about it besides learning from their mistakes for the next FE game.

And IS and Nintendo certainly did nothing for Shadow Dragon back when it had online multiplayer.

This is why they need hack checks for the castles themselves. If a unit cannot gain that skill whatsoever, it should not have spread to this point. Make it thorough so that people cannot buy those skills in the first place as it is isn't that hard to tell what is hacked and what isn't. Ban it at the source, not the product itself. That way, nobody can just go to a castle and buy aptitude on first gen units and get banned.

This whole thing sucks because for people like me who take this very seriously and have build competitive teams for online, are going to have to blacklist heaps and heaps of people who are just too lazy to even play the game properly. In pokémon, its moderated so I can actually enjoy what I do.

sigh....I absolutely got crushed.

Apparently players like these are running wild online these days.

If you are wondering these are things he hacked:-

• This person has multiple Omega Yatos & Battle Seal which you cannot get legitimately
• He has his Corrin as Songstress which is an exclusive class for Azura.
• He has insane stats on his characters which you cannot get legitimately,the highest you can get is to about 60-70 ONLY with Rallies and other boosts like Pair-Ups,Rainbow tonic,meal,Omega yato etc.
• He has a +7 Hagakure Blade,you cannot forge +7 of S rank weapons and no you cannot get S rank weapons from Melee Museum either.You can only get x1 of each S rank weapon per save file.
• He has 35 Rainbow tonics on his units.You can only fit 1 rainbow tonic on your unit's inventory.
• His rally bot Laslow has x17 Rescue staves which you cannot get legitimately and you can only fit x1 Rescue staff on your units in PvP (since Online PvP halves the staff uses for balancing purpose)
• He has Inspiring song on his Corrin which you cannot get legitimately on Corrin.Its an exclusive skill to Azura.
• There is no way he can have a real Scarlet but also have an Omega Yato.Having a Scarlet means he must not have played Chapter 18 of Revelations so there is no way he can have Omega Yato at that point in the game.
• His Ryoma has Nohrian Trust which is exclusive skill to Corrin and Gen 2 Units.There is no way to get Nohrian trust legitimately on any Gen 1 unit except Corrin.
• His Corrin has S Rank weapon proficiency in Stones (seen at 1:12) which is impossible since only Nine-Tails and Wolfssegner classes can have S rank weapon proficiency in Stones and there is no way a Corrin can get access to Nine-Tails or Wolfssegner classes.
Has anyone else faced an opponent like this before?

My brother (who commented on your video and was very happy you replied xD) faced a Sumeragi vallite before and has encountered people with skills such as point blank and bold stance which aren't available here and for bold stance I believe, not anywhere. The thing I find funny about this particular case is, they actually somewhat attempted to build a team. The strategy of using Laslow as a rallybot and the fairly common Azura build of replicate/2 rallies was in the actual team. So its like they either copied someones team and injected steroids or they actually made a team and thought, how about I just make myself invincible?

The community probably needs to create a stable PvP area like Smogon. This would mean that we can actually create tournaments and the like without hackers. Of course, without Smogon's crazy banning and rules :P

Edited by Chromagna

Oh sorry I havent tried PvP just castle battling. I wonder if you could, per your example, equip the Azura only skill on Corrin if you beat him in his own castle. Thatd be interesting. And yeah itd need to be an easy seize castle with stats like those! That Azura sprite looks awesome though, wish it was a class.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a shady class like that. I loved the design of assassins in Awakening except for the weird arm blades. The master ninja is pretty much the replacement but they replaced bows with shuriken and removed the hoods. They took the bits I liked most and shoved them in the trash...

I had a theory about this strange hack.

This hack came out when the new Class Editor codes came out for PowerSaves, allowing for example the avatar to become a Nine-tails or a Wolfssegner and reach S-rank in stones.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64739&page=1

My theory was that if I capped the stats of a promoted unit and use my PowerSaves to make the unit unpromoted, I could in some way obtain this hack.

Sadly, that was not the case and I ended having the capped stats of the unpromoted class.

But I agree with everyone. This is getting out of hand and many people are finding out how to do this. It could be PowerSaves, it could be homebrew, I'm not sure, but I'll continue to look deep into this and notify via SF thread how this works as soon as I find out.

I had a theory about this strange hack.

This hack came out when the new Class Editor codes came out for PowerSaves, allowing for example the avatar to become a Nine-tails or a Wolfssegner and reach S-rank in stones.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64739&page=1

My theory was that if I capped the stats of a promoted unit and use my PowerSaves to make the unit unpromoted, I could in some way obtain this hack.

Sadly, that was not the case and I ended having the capped stats of the unpromoted class.

But I agree with everyone. This is getting out of hand and many people are finding out how to do this. It could be PowerSaves, it could be homebrew, I'm not sure, but I'll continue to look deep into this and notify via SF thread how this works as soon as I find out.

Or both. My guess is that most are from powersaves. Most people buy them for pokémon 'genning' or for just things they don't have and any of those players that have Fates can now just use it to cheat on this game. It would be nice of IS to give a patch so that they can have better hack-checks. Otherwise we may have to create something here on Serene's...

Or both. My guess is that most are from powersaves. Most people buy them for pokémon 'genning' or for just things they don't have and any of those players that have Fates can now just use it to cheat on this game. It would be nice of IS to give a patch so that they can have better hack-checks. Otherwise we may have to create something here on Serene's...

Hmm, I agree. I mean the people of SF are pretty smart. If you remember, there was fan translation patch for FEif and from what I've seen, it's pretty spot on.

When it comes to Fates, I know my way around it, especially with PowerSaves, which I use to speed things up and sometimes mess around, like for example making a Nohrian King Elise or Silent Dragon Mozu (I don't recommend the 2nd one). When it comes to homebrew, that is beyond my knowledge. All I know are simple mods like certain NPCs and villains being playable, the Gay Fates Hack, and a convoy editor.

But this stat hack is quite unique. I thought there would be some homebrew hack for stat modifying, but I never thought it would be this insane.

Bloody hell.

Well at least it's kind of funny in a 'is this really happening' kind of way. Whenever I find a hacker in Pokemon, it'll be Pure Power Slaking or something similarly infuriating.

Wonderguard electric pokemon with an air balloon... Anyways, at least in pokemon, they have hack-checks and can they can generally be avoided in VGC, smogon online battles and battlespot. Of course, you do get the occasional hacker but seriously, what is happening online here is a joke. Pokemon you can just work around it

Wonderguard electric pokemon with an air balloon... Anyways, at least in pokemon, they have hack-checks and can they can generally be avoided in VGC, smogon online battles and battlespot. Of course, you do get the occasional hacker but seriously, what is happening online here is a joke. Pokemon you can just work around it

Definitely true, but the worst I've seen is +7 S-Rank weapons and that's much easier to work around then what you find in Pokemon since I can reliably kill the units using them in one round anyway.

But then, that's probably because the EU/AUS hackers are a few months behind. Talk to me again in six months and what I have to say will probably get me banned.

Definitely true, but the worst I've seen is +7 S-Rank weapons and that's much easier to work around then what you find in Pokemon since I can reliably kill the units using them in one round anyway.

But then, that's probably because the EU/AUS hackers are a few months behind. Talk to me again in six months and what I have to say will probably get me banned.

I was just thinking this myself, the worst I've seen yet from PAL players is +7 weapons, illegitimate skillsets, and things like maxed movement which is annoying but I'm not looking forward to when they start modifying stats.

#FireEmblemPvPwillneverbegood

It's really only okay when playing with friends.

I've been against people hyping up PvP from the start.

From way back in Awakening.

It was... Fated... to end up like Shadow Dragon and New Mystery before it.