Bond Unit playthrough

Quamosthy

Pretty much exactly what it says in the tin. To shake things up even more than the PMUs I've been doing, I want to do a playthrough of Birthright using only Bond Units (and Corn, because one is forced to use Corn).

So, if anyone with an EU/AUS castle can help me out with making some Bond Units, that would be really, really great. Make sure to accept my calling card because apparently that speeds up bond unit stuff, and I'm inclined to believe it does. So yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Castle Address: 07395-25729-08960-01742

Alright, I've visited you three and dropped off an accessory.

I'll need a lot more bond units than three for a proper run, so if you want to see this happen (I'll probably be writing a story thing for it like my Revelation adn Conquest stories), more help is needed!

Ah, I can help! I believe my last log in was on my newest Conquest save, but I have saves for all three routes. Since they yield different personal skills depending on this, would you like me to log in to a specific one, or is Conquest fine? Should I just try to stay put in one save until we've managed to create a bond unit? I'll probably be playing mostly on my newer Conquest save, so I hope that'll be okay. I can tell you what Boon/Bane/Talent my corn has if you want to, but maybe it's more exciting making the reveal a surprise, hee hee. Anyways, my address is in my signature :D I'll pay you a visit and accept your card as well!

Edit: Holy crap I'm tired, I actually managed to forget accepting your card after all, lol. So sorry. Sent you an accessory, at least. Anyways, my avatar's name is Sören and my castle is called Orëska. Visit me when you have the time and I'll be sure to remember accepting your card as soon as I can visit your castle again.

Edited by lollipopocoaster

Since they yield different personal skills depending on this, would you like me to log in to a specific one, or is Conquest fine?

Conquest is fine, the personal skills aren't really all that important to me. The three bond units I've managed to get have the personal skills Perfect Pitch, Potent Potion and Shurikenbreaker; and only one of those is really good, so yeah. Go with whatever, it's fine with me.