Physical deformities

Seph

Just calling people freaks (Merriam Webster: "one that is markedly unusual or abnormal," quite accurate for someone with that chest deformity) does not necessarily mean that malice follows. James hasn't shown or implied that he thinks of freaks as lesser than other people.

EDIT: Also, there is nothing wrong with treating different people differently. Different treatment=/=unfair treatment.

Edited by YokaiKnight

You guys took a shit in my thread. Literally.

James, you cracked me up.

My chest has a slight bulge on the right side, but barely. It's somewhat the opposite of what the image displays, but it's hardly noticeable, I don't think anyone has really noticed it besides myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_carinatum

I think you have this.

You are quite lucky, though, since it's not a serious case.

Just calling people freaks (Merriam Webster: "one that is markedly unusual or abnormal," quite accurate for someone with that chest deformity) does not necessarily mean that malice follows. James hasn't shown or implied that he thinks of freaks as lesser than other people.

EDIT: Also, there is nothing wrong with treating different people differently. Different treatment=/=unfair treatment.

Well, yeah. But I think what I was talking about falls more towards unfair treatment. But I agree with you about treating people differently, but equally fair.

And I treat everyone with the same respect. You're all just as inferior to me as anyone else.

Edit: I hope that was a good cracking up Loputosu. XD You can never tell here.

Edited by James

Edit: I hope that was a good cracking up Loputosu. XD You can never tell here.

It was.

Also, my deformity has actually been a GOOD thing. People poke fun at it and it can get amusing sometimes.

Luckily, I don't give a damn about what other people think about me.

Edited by Loputousu

It was.

Also, my deformity has actually been a GOOD thing. People poke fun at it and it can get amusing sometimes.

Luckily, I don't give a damn about what other people think about me.

There you go. It proves my point. To a certain extent. I mean, your deformity isn't that serious. At least not when compared to my earlier example about the guy with five fingers. But I don't think they want to be treated like damaged goods. Of course they'll need assistance, I mean, a guy with three fingers on his one hand will need help opening a can of coke. But that shouldn't mean you treat them like a glass statue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_carinatum

I think you have this.

You are quite lucky, though, since it's not a serious case.

Really does explain why I have shortness of breath at times. Last summer I had a slight asthma attack for the first time but I've been fine since, but I haven't done much exercising lately, partly due to having Health replace Gym this semester and the cold weather preventing my friends from wanting to play handball and such.

Jesus Christ that is ugly!

I hope that's a joke.

If not, then you should add a little more substance to your post to prevent people from thinking you're a creep and a jerk. Hence Luxord's reaction.

Unless you are a creep and a jerk. Which I haven't really talked to you enough to confirm that or not. But for now I give you the benefit of the doubt.