I want a certain game.

Destiny Hero

I want a certain Fire Emblem game. I want one where Peggies are usable. Where the Triangle Attack is fun to do. Where there are more than just 3 Peggies.

And where the last pegggy comes in more than 3 levels before the game ends T_T

FE7 doesn't fit the bill for most of those? (Farina comes 7+ chapters before the end of Hector's campaign, Peg Knights are certainly usable, FE10 is the only game that has ever had more than 3 Peg Knights (counting Elincia), and the Triangle Attack has always been useless. Seems to fit the best out of any of them. Alternatively, it looks as though FE10 would also fit quite well.)

FE1/2/3/10/11 have 4 pegasus knights each. FE6/7/8/9 have only 3. FE4/5 have 2.

However, in FE2/3/11, only Catua/Est/Paola can do the Triangle Attack. So, the game you want is actually Radiant Dawn. Or a hack.

Yes, I know. You've said you hate RD or something. Yet, it's exactly the game you want. So, you should stop being tsundere for it.

Edited by TheEnd

However, in FE2/3/11, only Catua/Est/Paola can do the Triangle Attack. So, the game you want is actually Radiant Dawn. Or a hack.

Yes, I know. You've said you hate RD or something. Yet, it's exactly the game you want. So, you should stop being tsundere for it.

He's said he'll never play a ROM and basically said the Japanese-only Fire Emblem games don't exsist or something. So I doubt he'll play 1-6.

Radiant Dawn or Blazing Sword are your best bets.

He's said he'll never play a ROM and basically said the Japanese-only Fire Emblem games don't exsist or something. So I doubt he'll play 1-6.

They don't really fit his random arbitrary criterion of the day®, anyway.

Blazing Sword could actually bea bad bet, since you can only do the triangle attack in Hector's mode; in Eilwood's mode, only Florina and Fiora are usable.

But then again, at least they're all fair units.

EDIT: This is awesome, I type parenthesis-r-parenthesis, and I get a ®, I never expected that to happen

Edited by TheEnd

If he's doing Eliwood Mode, then there's only two Pegasus Knights, fitting one of his criteria.

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw that he said "more than" 3.

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi

FE7 doesn't fit the bill for most of those? (Farina comes 7+ chapters before the end of Hector's campaign, Peg Knights are certainly usable, FE10 is the only game that has ever had more than 3 Peg Knights (counting Elincia), and the Triangle Attack has always been useless. Seems to fit the best out of any of them. Alternatively, it looks as though FE10 would also fit quite well.)

?

I haven't finished BS. I just recruited Fari, though. I've got to say, I'm VERY pissed off at the fact that the game expects me to be using steel weapons, especially on peggies >_______>

Radiant Dawn still doesn't give much time at all the do the /_\. Just the last, and easiest, part of the game.

If he's doing Eliwood Mode, then there's only two Pegasus Knights, fitting one of his criteria.

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw that he said "more than" 3.

Who plays Eliwood's story?

?

I haven't finished BS. I just recruited Fari, though. I've got to say, I'm VERY pissed off at the fact that the game expects me to be using steel weapons, especially on peggies >_______>

Uhhhh, it doesn't.

The game he wants is Atlantis no Nazo. Perfect game for someone of his caliber.

?_?

That's Jap.

Well, considering that you constantly complain about difficulty...

You.

Also, the Triangle Attack sucks in every game.

I like it ;-;

And it kills bosses easily ^_^

Uhhhh, it doesn't.

... Yes, it does. Tell me:

Why do the shops only sell Steel?

Why do Farina, Dart, etc. come in with steel weapons (no iron)?

Why does the game say Iron is a poor match for Steel, and then the enemies start using steel?

Either way, his only choices are Radiant and Blazing sword and he hates both games. There's probably FE11 when it hits the US but he'll probably hate that game too.

Most likely because of his "Pegasus Knights have crappy resistance in that game" reason. (Which, he'll eventually have to get over it, if he really wants to play it.)

Most likely because of his "Pegasus Knights have crappy resistance in that game" reason. (Which, he'll eventually have to get over it, if he really wants to play it.)

I do want to play it ;-;

But just for the sake of a DS FE game.

Who plays Eliwood's story?

Did you get your copy used? Because normally, Hector Mode isn't unlocked until you beat Eliwood's story at least once.

Anyways, the only game I've ever managed to use the Triangle Attack successfully in is FE8, and all it really is is a florid critical hit that always happens. It's really nothing special.

Why does the game say Iron is a poor match for Steel, and then the enemies start using steel?

Iron Weapons are avaliable to buy in almost every chapter there's an armory. The only ones I can find that don't sell them are 25H (Steel), 26H (Killer), and 10 (Assorted).

Also, Farina and Dart can easily just get Iron weapons next chapter.

And bosses are easy enough to kill without the Triangle Attack.

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi

Did you get your copy used? Because normally, Hector Mode isn't unlocked until you beat Eliwood's story at least once.

Anyways, the only game I've ever managed to use the Triangle Attack successfully in is FE8, and all it really is is a florid critical hit that always happens. It's really nothing special.

It's my brother's game, but he doesn't use it any more. He must have done Elly's.

The game he wants is Atlantis no Nazo. Perfect game for someone of his caliber.

Really? There is Atlantis no Nazo? Where? I must get it.

If you want a game where Pegasus really rocks, FE4 is for you. But I'm just saying, I don't recommend it for you.

Actually it’s better if you never touch this masterpiece of FE, because I don’t want to hear your opinion on this game, thankyouverymuch.

Dude... Steel Weapons are BETTER than Iron weapons. Isn't this a good thing? I mean, if anything I'd want my Peg's wielding Steel over Iron, seeing as the majority of them suffer from low strength...

I also would recommend "Trail Of Blue Flames."

?_?

That's Jap.

I like it ;-;

And it kills bosses easily ^_^

... Yes, it does. Tell me:

-To give to characters that are class changed and having E/D level in their secondary weapon level.

-Beats me.

-To make the game not too hard by having the Steel weapons weigh them down, so you can double attack them.

Also, Farina and Dart can easily just get Iron weapons next chapter.

And bosses are easy enough to kill without the Triangle Attack.

Yes, not that you really need any weapons beyond Iron anyway, as the enemies are clearly easy and with low health in this game.