Today's Top 20 Posters

Destiny Hero

Jeez, I'm not surprised I've pretty much taken over that list every day since I joined @_@

But I'm doing homework so I'm not posting much.

Every time I check that list I'm always somewhere near the top ?_?

You peeps gots to post moar.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people ought to be nicer to Destiny Hero. Sure he's been a jerk from time to time, but treating him like crap means you're no better. At least try to make him feel welcome. If he's really that big of a problem, the mods/admins will step in.

Stop treating people like crap guys.

I think people ought to be nicer to Destiny Hero. Sure he's been a jerk from time to time, but treating him like crap means you're no better. At least try to make him feel welcome. If he's really that big of a problem, the mods/admins will step in.

I believe that's already been tried.

look at the past with certain members lol

IIRC, he's already been suspended once.

^_^

*digi hugs*

IIRC, he's already been suspended once.

Nope =]

It doesn't matter what HE does. It's about you. You don't treat someone like crap.

Personally, I haven't seen much evidence of this guy being a hardcore jackass. Sure I've seen him be stupid, but we've seen a bunch of people be stupid from time to time.

The best case senario would be for him to see the error of his ways and try to reform. And he's not gonna do that if you guys keep on harrassing him. It only makes YOU guys seem like assholes. If he continues to be a jerk, just report his posts. Don't attack the guy. Let the mods take care of him.

This goes for you as well DH. If someone is harrassing you, you have just as much right to report that post. I'm sure you aren't perfect, but I haven't really seen you be that big of an asshole. The fact that you're still here and not banned, proves that the mods/admins don't see you as that anyway.

Jeez, I'm not surprised I've pretty much taken over that list every day since I joined @_@

But I'm doing homework so I'm not posting much.

Every time I check that list I'm always somewhere near the top ?_?

You peeps gots to post moar.

You joined a month ago and have 740 posts. That, of course, not including stuff in the intro board or FftF. You know, that's quite a lot if you think about it.

Then again, it seems I'm a close runner-up today, so I probably should just stfu.

DH, stop spamming and the top 20 wont be lonely

AND WERE NOT FUCKING TROLLING!!!! Quit saying that, it's as annoying as all the topics you made in the SS board

DH, stop spamming and the top 20 wont be lonely

AND WERE NOT FUCKING TROLLING!!!! Quit saying that, it's as annoying as all the topics you made in the SS board

That's right, you aren't trolling.

It's the other way around. You're being trolled. Hard.

That's right, you aren't trolling.

It's the other way around. You're being trolled. Hard.

gay sexual innuendo ftl...

Exactly, and him trolling is why he's hated

gay sexual innuendo ftl...

It wasn't intentional. I'm not fond of such things, at all.

Exactly, and him trolling is why he's hated

He loves it.

I only feed him because it's an easy way of gathering posts, I'll probably stop once I become a hatchling. I advise you guys to do the same.

EDIT: In before Vincent resets my postcount. ;_;

Edited by TheEnd

It wasn't intentional. I'm not fond of such things, at all.

He loves it.

I only feed him because it's an easy way of gathering posts, I'll probably stop once I become a hatchling. I advise you guys to do the same.

EDIT: In before Vincent resets my postcount. ;_;

I know, I'm not either

why didn't I think of that

He's reading the topic