Today's Top 20 Posters

Destiny Hero

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the only person who has posted in this topic who could possibly remember it, so yes. Think, and try to be sitting down so you don't fall over laughing.
You know I'm not good at this "thinking" thing. Oh well; *Starts to think*

It's hilarious to watch you guys. If you people would be me, you would've died out of laughter.

Also, what game are you guys playing? (Directed at the above few posts, obviously)

It's hilarious to watch you guys. If you people would be me, you would've died out of laughter.

Also, what game are you guys playing? (Directed at the above few posts, obviously)

I believe it's the FEW guessing game.

SF reminds me of another old, dead FE site in this topic, and I am impersonating members from it (poorly) while they guess which I was.

Yammer got it. Though for you to know you probably would have had to be there, who were you?

Edited by Death