Special Heroes: Nabata's Shield

I can't really complain about this banner, honestly. Like I said in a different discussion, I wanted this year's desert banner to be Nabata/Arcadia with any combination of Igrene, Sophia, Fae, and Hawkeye. We got exactly that.

11 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Nah, Suzie Yeung already did work before this. They had her voice Patty back in September.

Ah, I didn't realize that.

8 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Who? Sigune?! The day they add Sigune to the game, I'll die of hapiness!

Yeah, that's who I was thinking of. Whenever base Juno comes, I genuinely expect Sigune as the GHB.

Yeah, just saw Hawkeye right now. His art is damn good too.

It bothers me a bit to see someone using a thick layer of white fur close to bare skin on the desert, specially near the back and neck, because if it was in real life that thing would get all stained with sweat and soon stop being white pretty soon, but ignoring this, I really liked his clothes, these desert outfits are always pretty (I just got pissed that they didn't get those tall mage hats + giant flashy shoulder pads on the Khadein banner, but still... the clothes were still nice there too).

At 22/40 pulls with no spark, failing at getting a single copy of a demote unit. Or even red orbs in general, which is ridiculous considering that there are TWO red units and one of them is a demote. I'm getting a shitton of colorless orbs, which don't even have a focus unit. All the plans I've made in managing my orb count to be able to pull on the sparkable banners I've been waiting on thrown out the window because all the orbs I've saved up are going towards a surprise demote unit who refuses to show up even once, and I've already had to give up on sparking for the fallen rerun because I can't make up my deficit before that banner goes away. 

This is the closest I've ever felt to quitting the game, ever.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

At 22/40 pulls with no spark, failing at getting a single copy of a demote unit. Or even red orbs in general, which is ridiculous considering that there are TWO red units and one of them is a demote. I'm getting a shitton of colorless orbs, which don't even have a focus unit. All the plans I've made in managing my orb count to be able to pull on the sparkable banners I've been waiting on thrown out the window because all the orbs I've saved up are going towards a surprise demote unit who refuses to show up even once, and I've already had to give up on sparking for the fallen rerun because I can't make up my deficit before that banner goes away. 

This is the closest I've ever felt to quitting the game, ever.

The longer you don't get a focus unit, the Higher are your chances of raising the chances for Tormod without being pity broken.

But yeah, went throught this on the Gullveig+ Kvasir banner, burned my whole fucking stack of orbs (which were like 200 and or so), trying to get absolutely anyone there (because I didn't have a single unit there yet), and only got ONE fucking focus unit. 

Dude, I'm aware of how pity rates work in this game.

All the pity in the world isn't going to mean anything if I don't have enough orbs for the banner. And even if I do get him in the end, if it comes at the expense of literally everything I had planned for January and February that in itself will have already ruined the experience and I'm absolutely not buying the FEH pass for the spark because it doesn't deserve to be rewarded for pissing me off.

On 1/17/2024 at 10:42 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Nabata Lance is "ナバタの槍" (nabata no yari), "Lance of Nabata".

Added Hawkeye's weapon to the translation notes.

Boo! Awful banner. Justice to the Elder of Arcadia!

p2VSU2r.png

He should be on any Arcadia banner! He can turn into a dragon! Probably!

Edited by Jotari

So... Y'know, I thought that they would tell stories from their own worlds for the kids, but... Raising a child army is...sure a leap...

And maybe the reason they didn't show Tormod's contribution is because it was just simplified down to "perform arson?"

Edited by Mercakete

• 4 weeks later...