Pre banner discussion Thread: Mythic Hero of January 2024

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Othin said:

The Arena notification shows two blank slots, so there should indeed be a second unit here.

YES! 

If both are blue then 6 out of 9 of the arena bonus units will be blue lol (of course, if only one was red then it would still not be extremely balanced either), not that I think this means anything, just a thing I noted.

Also is the trailer supposed to drop tomorrow or in two days?

5 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

YES! 

If both are blue then 6 out of 9 of the arena bonus units will be blue lol (of course, if only one was red then it would still not be extremely balanced either), not that I think this means anything, just a thing I noted.

Also is the trailer supposed to drop tomorrow or in two days?

The banner should launch on Tuesday, which means the trailer should go up either tonight or tomorrow night. I think they usually avoid Saturday nights, but I'm not sure how reliable that pattern is (or if I'm even remembering it right).

2 hours ago, Othin said:

The banner should launch on Tuesday, which means the trailer should go up either tonight or tomorrow night. I think they usually avoid Saturday nights, but I'm not sure how reliable that pattern is (or if I'm even remembering it right).

It will be neither of those days.

They said on Twitter / X that these new units will be announced on the 29th (Monday).

Monday afternoon in Japan is "tomorrow (Sunday) night" in the US.

And yeah, I do believe the pattern of them not releasing any info on Japanese Sundays (hence Saturday nights in the US) has been very reliable over the years.

Edited by Humanoid

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They said on Twitter / X that these new units will be announced on the 29th (Monday).

I think that just refers to when the arena graphic will be visible without question marks, because that arena season as well as the mythic banner both start the 29th (pacific time). The units need to be in the game by the 29th (30th for most of the world), so they have to be announced prior. They'll probably be announced in the CYL FEH channel scheduled for "around Jan 28," which people are taking to mean news time late Jan 28 or early Jan 29, depending on where you live, which I believe is Othin's "tomorrow night."

Time zones and daylight savings, ugh. It's 35 hours from the time of this post.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I think it's as the others said too, where I live the trailers launch at at around 4 AM (while the game resets at 7) - can be an hour before or after depending on daylight saving time- so "tomorrow night" will be 4 am of the 29th (while if it was today's night it'd be 4 am of the 28th). So for every place that have the game's trailers be lauched at night (but after midnight) it'd work to say it'll be by tomorrow's night.