People on at the moment...

DeSu

The shriveled parchment walls who summoned your soul to this hallowed hall shine erratically with an eerie glow of phosphorescent origin unknown.

Errr.....

NICE RECOVERY SMASH!

Passage to a lateral history not yet penned by it's own melancholic will, one can closely see the life-force of nature's past children morphing with the spectral shadows emanating from your disembodied presence.

I would attempt to outwit you using large words of my own but I'm quite sure I would be thouroughly beaten in the end. As such I shall simply...

*Cut's off Death's hands and removes his tongue*

There is no way you can possibly win.

Deny and mystify, defy to unify. Deny and mystify, imply to glorify, and remember each representation is unique as yourself and your visions. This psionic theater bids you farewell, until next time.

Yeah by the way, song lyrics, I might have a nice little vocabulary but I don't see a point in using it.

Edited by Death

Deny and mystify, defy to unify. Deny and mystify, imply to glorify, and remember each representation is unique as yourself and your visions. This psionic theater bids you farewell, until next time.

Yeah by the way, song lyrics, I might have a nice little vocabulary but I don't see a point in using it.

Ah. I see. I was wondering how you would be thinking of things like that so quickly. Anyways, you shouldn't be able to type right now, seeing as I have your hands. Oh yeah. *Gives Death his hands back* Sorry about that.

And what is that?

LERN2-3RDPERSON FAYG

If you're gonna try and be a trendy anon you should do it right. It's lrn, not lern, and you forgot to mention how much you love /b/ and overuse the terms "newfag" and "over 9000".