FE4 Noobs unite...

Um, Julius, you should probably stop... All of this is rooting from Sety Vs Chapter10!Yurius and the possibility of Sety wining. It has been said it's not all that well recommended, but if you put some good effort in it and are feeling lucky, spare some rings and rally in some charisma units, it is possible.

:(

You can take 300 turns. But what matters is in general. People would RARELY have the patience to finish a chapter in 300 turns. You're an exception, but the general crowd is what matters.

The general crowd would take their sweet time with pairings and leveling up from the first generation. I assume the same goes for the second generation as well (because I detest CeliceXRana, she has to hook up with someoneJohalvier, fast)

Hell, chapter one, I took around 511 turns and promoted Ethlin and Deu, while Edin and Midir were a few turns away from being lovers. (Adan, Noish, and Alec are still lost causes.) Come chapter two, I forget how many turns I took, I staff abused Lachesis and Diadora (level 22), promoted her (Lachesis), promoted Lex, Finn, made Jamuka and Aira lovers, spent time moving Jamuka to get the Iron Cutter, and leveled Fury to about 14. Not to mention Adan and his slow bum trying to fetch Pursuit.

Players of FE4 never play ranked(because it gets in the way of fun), turn count hardly matters. Well, maybe Mekkah.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I mean the argument was a waste of time and pointless.

Actually you asked for it, since you were questioning him.

Still a pain in the ass, especially in chapter 7 since Patty comes in weak.

......Forget it. I forgot that you never do reinforcement abusing.

Never said it was impossible, Azel. On the contrary, I said it was. Like I said, I didn't know what we were arguing for.

The general crowd would take their sweet time with pairings and leveling up from the first generation. I assume the same goes for the second generation as well (because I detest CeliceXRana, she has to hook up with someoneJohalvier, fast)

Hell, chapter one, I took around 511 turns and promoted Ethlin and Deu, while Edin and Midir were a few turns away from being lovers. (Adan, Noish, and Alec are still lost causes.) Come chapter two, I forget how many turns I took, I staff abused Lachesis and Diadora (level 22), promoted her (Lachesis), promoted Lex, Finn, made Jamuka and Aira lovers, spent time moving Jamuka to get the Iron Cutter, and leveled Fury to about 14. Not to mention Adan and his slow bum trying to fetch Pursuit.

Do you seriously think the general crowd has the patience to take 511 turns?

Edited by Julius

Do you seriously think the general crowd has the patience to take 511 turns?

My dearest Yurius, I did take 999 turns (more than 1000 turns to be spesific, but they won't list it as more than 999) before. What are you going to say about it?

Believe me, it's hard. "I was not aware I had this patience." (A normal player would have all of his army underleveled BECAUSE of the way FE4 is ranked.)

But patience, m'dear, it feels wonderful to have Lachesis tear through Elto-nii-sama's Cross Knights. And to have and unlimited supply of dough.

My dearest Yurius, I did take 999 turns (more than 1000 turns to be spesific, but they won't list it as more than 999) before. What are you going to say about it?

FINE.

Sorry for not reinforcement abusing / staff abusing / whatever abusing.

Edited by Julius

FINE.

Sorry for not reinforcement abusing / staff abusing / whatever abusing.

Good boy. ^_^

you should learn to ignore other people's play style more. ;D

No, it really was a lot less than that. Those were detestable chapters, after that it was only around ~100-~200 turns per chapter.

I'm just saying, normal players will abuse.

:( I read this over again, and I feel like I'm de-humanized.

Edited by Azel

I don't like abusing, because I try to use my skill to win.

Play style, play style.

I really find that hard to believe.

Hm...

I finished:

• Prologue in 300+ turns
  • Chapter 1 : 700+ turns
  • Chapter 2: 300+ turns
  • Chapter 3: 999 (1000+) turns

Do I need to continue? ^_^

999 turns is insane.

Why, thank you. ^_^

Are you the general crowd?

No, but most people play FE4 for fun. So they can be a similiar less extreme version of me, though.

Oh, my dear Yurius...you have NO IDEA HOW FUN it is.

It is fun, trust her.

But your gaming style is different, you couldn't enjoy that.

But well, you're not helping the n00bs at all with this 3+ page debate

I say we hijack this topic even further.

Shannan Vs Chapter10!Yurius.

-Shot-

This is how I had to beat the game,

because I didn't get Tyrfing, I killed the girl I liked the most out of an angry breakup, so I had to use Shannon to help kill Julius.

I say we hijack this topic even further.

Shannan Vs Chapter10!Yurius.

-Shot-

I think I explain this before.

It's possible, but with 50 kills Balmunk. =/

Or you will have to 2 rounds him.