FE4 Noobs unite...

Lex!Lackhe can also one-round him with a Hero Sword.

Needs 50 stars or something like that and even then you need to get lucky, Noish!Lakche is far more surefire. And Silver Sword is usually better since it overrides Continue and you can give the Hero Sword to someone else.

Edited by Julius

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs 50 stars or something like that and even then you need to get lucky, Noish!Lakche is far more surefire. And Silver Sword is usually better since it overrides Continue and you can give the Hero Sword to someone else.

As if a freaking HERO SWORD couldn't reach 50. My best bet it would reach 100 in a short time.

100 kills Hero Sword + Shooting Star = 20 something attacks, critical hits included is enough to bring Chapter 10!Yurius down in one round.

Whut? Anyone with Shooting Star skill is the best candidate for Hero Swords. You got 2 Hero Swords in this game, since Shanan already has Balmunk he wouldn't need it at all. Thus they fall for Lakche and Skasha. =/

As if a freaking HERO SWORD couldn't reach 50. My best bet it would reach 100 in a short time.

100 kills Hero Sword + Shooting Star = 20 something attacks, critical hits included is enough to bring Chapter 10!Yurius down in one round.

Since you're talking about Lex!Ayra here, they will need less exp so they will be fighting less, so they will be getting less kills, and since they can't keep up with horseback units, that means they will not be reaching what you said that easily. 50 is fine, but not 100. My main point was this, which you were unable to deny:

Noish!Lakche is far more surefire
You got 2 Hero Swords in this game

Leaf, Patty, Delmud, Lex!Arthur and Lex!Tinny need it more.

Lakche is gonna have like 45% chance to activate Continue anyway, so she should use a stronger weapon and make another unit more useful.

Since you're talking about Lex!Ayra here, they will need less exp so they will be fighting less, so they will be getting less kills, and since they can't keep up with horseback units, that means they will not be reaching what you said that easily. 50 is fine, but not 100.

Leaf, Patty, Delmud, Lex!Arthur and Lex!Tinny need it more.

Lakche is gonna have like 45% chance to activate Continue anyway, so she should use a stronger weapon and make another unit more useful.

Actually Lakche wouldn't need to hog the Hero Sword all the time. She can sell it for a while to those who need it, and later she can buy it again. And yes, Lakche and Skasha are that rich, they can afford an 8000 G sword.

Do not tell me that you don't use Hero Sword with Ayra on the 1st Gen, because if you do...what a waste. =/

Lex!Tinny and Lex!Arthur are better with magic swords. That way they can do both magical and physical attacks.

Leaf? LEAF? WHY WOULD SOMEONE AS LEAF NEEDS HERO SWORD?

Seriously, he can do just fine with that Light Sword of his. Not to mention after promotion, he basically has endless of weapon choices.

BTW, Leaf also has Continue as his personal skill. =P

Patty is better to go with Defense Sword. It increases her crappy defense after all.

And no, Lynn do not need that. Since most people here don't use their dancer to fight, unlike me. ~_~

Fia. You should be asleep right now. :?

Kill Alec. He must not become close to Sylvia, he must die.

Lex!Hero!Delmudd is just sick. Beautiful if I say so myself.

I go for JamukaXAira, rather. Kill Shargaal with Jamuka and you're set.

Hero Sword should go for someone who needs it. Delmudd is a fine candidate (Let go Lakche, it was Lex's sword in the first place >: ). Chapter seven rolls in, and people begin to pawn off their items. Celice doesn't need the Hero Sword he gets from Patty (Silver Sword X100<3) so he'll sell it to Leaf. And sells the elite ring, but that's a different story.

Fia. You should be asleep right now. :?

Hero Sword should go for someone who needs it. Delmudd is a fine candidate (Let go Lakche, it was Lex's sword in the first place >: ).

Shuuuush!

Among all the 2nd Gen characters, Delmud is a crap. Why give such a Godly weapon to a Crap character, when you can give it to the equally Godly characters to make a WONDERFUL overkill?

Shuuuush!

Among all the 2nd Gen characters, Delmud is a crap. Why give such a Godly weapon to a Crap character, when you can give it to the equally Godly characters to make a WONDERFUL overkill?

Because LexXLachesis make amazing children, Lakche is overkill no matter what, and Delmudd is hawter than her?

Because LexXLachesis make amazing children, Lakche is overkill no matter what, and Delmudd is hawter than her?

The absolute overkills are just for Holsety!Sety and Narga!Yuria.

No matter how good Lex/Lachesis here, the point is Delmud is still sucks. Okay, he of course will be slightly better than usual, but that didn't change the fact that he and Lester as sucky units in 2nd Gen. Why would you waste such a good weapon on him? :(

Lakche can put Hero Sword to much better use than him. =/

Nah, Lakche is HAWTer than Delmud.

The absolute overkills are just for Holsety!Sety and Narga!Yuria.

No matter how good Lex/Lachesis here, the point is Delmud is still sucks. Okay, he of course will be slightly better than usual, but that didn't change the fact that he and Lester as sucky units in 2nd Gen. Why would you waste such a good weapon on him? :(

Lakche can put Hero Sword to much better use than him. =/

Nah, Lakche is HAWTer than Delmud.

Okay... how about this:

Why have an over kill unit and an average unit when you can have two AMAZING and SOLID units?

Waste a good weapon-- What the heck? Isn't the point of Hero Sword to make another character better? Amazing Lakche is amazing and does not need Yuusha. Delmudd with Yuusha makes a very pretty sight.

Pshhht. Radney is hawter than Lakche. Delmudd has some real 'charisma'.

Okay... how about this:

Why have an over kill unit and an average unit when you can have two AMAZING and SOLID units?

Waste a good weapon-- What the heck? Isn't the point of Hero Sword to make another character better? Amazing Lakche is amazing and does not need Yuusha. Delmudd with Yuusha makes a very pretty sight.

Pshhht. Radney is hawter than Lakche. Delmudd has some real 'charisma'.

You got A LOT of good characters in 2nd Gen that it's ridiculous. Delmud is forgettable among them.

Am not saying that Delmud is a cra--Wait! Compared to the others he is.

There are so many others good unit you can use, why sacrificing a Hero Sword on him? Lakche might not depends her life on Hero Sword, but another Overkill unit is always fun in FE4. Hero Sword on Lakche is always more than welcome.

Delmud has no much value to me to be blunt, aside from his Charisma.

The best pairing for Lachesis it might be, but that's not change the fact that Delmud AND Nanna as crappy units. FINE. How about slightly better than crap then?

They maybe be better fighters than usual, but there are A LOT of others better unit. Example? Fee, Tinny, and Arthur. They are better.

Hero Sword does make anyone looks amazing, but I personally love to see my Sword Goddess running around whacking the enemies with her perfect little sword. I got my own pleasure to see an Overkill!Lakche, MUCH more than Overkill!Sety. Though no one can beat the joy of Overkill!Yuria.

I don't want to waste such a perfect weapon by handing it to a useless character. I'll give it to someone more WORTHY (yes, worthy, and not need). Because frankly, FE4 is easy, losing Delmud as a fighter won't hurt you at all, in fact it just proved how crappy Delmud is .

You're talking to the person who prefers to use Hawk. If anything, I'd rather change my name to his<3

I know you are an oddball. And so am I.

I got my own pleasure to see an Overkill!Lakche, MUCH more than Overkill!Sety. Though no one can beat the joy of Overkill!Yuria.

Overkill!Sety > Overkill!Yuria. Narga is boring.

Overkill!Sety > Overkill!Yuria. Narga is boring.

No Narga means that Yurius will bite you on the ass with his Loptous.

Oh please, +10 SKL and +20 SPD are inferior in front of the MIGHTY +20 SKL, SPD, DEF, MDF. :rolleyes:

Azel, I see your avatar is similar to ours now.

Actually Lakche wouldn't need to hog the Hero Sword all the time. She can sell it for a while to those who need it, and later she can buy it again. And yes, Lakche and Skasha are that rich, they can afford an 8000 G sword.

That's just inefficient. She can use a Silver Sword with many kills constantly and kill more.

Do not tell me that you don't use Hero Sword with Ayra on the 1st Gen, because if you do...what a waste. =/

Of course I must, but Noish can use a Hero Sword pretty well if you train him.

I'd prefer to get many kills on the Silver Sword however. Ayra has really nice AS already, like 50% chance to attack again, and considering that it hits harder..

Lex!Tinny and Lex!Arthur are better with magic swords. That way they can do both magical and physical attacks.

Um.. no. For Tinny sure, but she'll be using Tron for magical attacks. You can hand her a Hero Sword if you want.

Arthur will not be able to do enough damage with his magic stat (15 at level 30) but with a Hero Sword at 18 strength he'll critical TWICE in a ROW. Anything will die.

Leaf? LEAF? WHY WOULD SOMEONE AS LEAF NEEDS HERO SWORD?

Seriously, he can do just fine with that Light Sword of his. Not to mention after promotion, he basically has endless of weapon choices.

BTW, Leaf also has Continue as his personal skill. =P

Leaf needs the Hero Sword far more than Lakche.

The Hero Sword is superior to the Light Sword.

Leaf can't use Continue as well as Lakche and he doesn't get a really good sword passed on from his parents so he will need it.

Patty is better to go with Defense Sword. It increases her crappy defense after all.

And no, Lynn do not need that. Since most people here don't use their dancer to fight, unlike me. ~_~

She won't do enough damage with the Defense Sword, because of her poor strength. If you use like Bridget!Holyn, Hero Sword Patty can be pretty cool.

Edited by Julius

She won't do enough damage with the Defense Sword, because of her poor strength. If you use like Bridget!Holyn, Hero Sword Patty can be pretty cool.

Bridget... I like to pair her up with Dew, becuase her kids need bargain for Ichival, and like they said in the previous posts; Bridget Arena+Give to Dew+Give to anyone=Yes please~

I don't get why people don't like pairing moonlight w/ meteor. It means that if Meteor doesn't activate, Moonlight is there to back up, and vice versa, right? And seeing how frequent both Ayra and Holyn put their skills into activation, it's pretty yummy when you think about double frequency for pwnzor skills for Lackhe and Skasha. That's why I agree about how Elite is not completely needed for them. I think all you really have to give both is a decent broadsword and maybe a Hero for Lackhe if I'm really desperate.

As for Lex, he's going with Lachesis. From what I hear, Delmud is crap, but Nanna can be very decent when she's a paladin. Correct me if I'm wrong. And if Delmud overpowers with that Elite, does he actually become good?

And lastly, who should I pair Finn with? He'll be turning into a DukeKnight by chapter 3, guaranteed.

Bridget... I like to pair her up with Dew, becuase her kids need bargain for Ichival, and like they said in the previous posts; Bridget Arena+Give to Dew+Give to anyone=Yes please~

If Faval has a lover and he kills everything in the Arena, cash shouldn't be a problem.

I don't get why people don't like pairing moonlight w/ meteor. It means that if Meteor doesn't activate, Moonlight is there to back up, and vice versa, right? And seeing how frequent both Ayra and Holyn put their skills into activation, it's pretty yummy when you think about double frequency for pwnzor skills for Lackhe and Skasha. That's why I agree about how Elite is not completely needed for them. I think all you really have to give both is a decent broadsword and maybe a Hero for Lackhe if I'm really desperate.

Try Noish!Lakche next time.

As for Lex, he's going with Lachesis. From what I hear, Delmud is crap, but Nanna can be very decent when she's a paladin. Correct me if I'm wrong. And if Delmud overpowers with that Elite, does he actually become good?

Delmud!Lex is pretty good.

And lastly, who should I pair Finn with? He'll be turning into a DukeKnight by chapter 3, guaranteed.

No one.

Edited by Julius

I think I nearly already addressed all of that topics before, look at my old posts to see my answers, I'm not going to debate here again. Yes, I'm not a debate type of person, so sue me.

I love Deu/Bridget, but if your reason behind this pairing is because of that...

I just want to say that Bridget needs her money for Ichival, unless you only use her Steel Bow.

With all the pairings you already set up, it's safe to assume that Finn won't be pair up in this playthrough. Save it for the next one 'kay?

No Narga means that Yurius will bite you on the ass with his Loptous.

Oh please, +10 SKL and +20 SPD are inferior in front of the MIGHTY +20 SKL, SPD, DEF, MDF. :rolleyes:

That you get to use for about 10 turns as an anti-Yurius gadget - that is, if you're taking your time.

Also, you mean +13 SPD, as it's 7 points heavier than Holsety, plus almost redundant defense bonuses.

That you get to use for about 10 turns as an anti-Yurius gadget - that is, if you're taking your time.

Also, you mean +13 SPD, as it's 7 points heavier than Holsety, plus almost redundant defense bonuses.

I savor the time when I use Narga, gotta love the invincible feeling you know. 8D

I'm talking about the actual stat bonuses, but if you want to cut the SPD bonus with the tome's weight...

Shouldn't Holsety only give you +15 SPD then? And Narga's SPD bonus is +8. But considering the HUGE DEF and MDF (more than Swanchika's bonuses), I fear not when Yuria is going to take a hit. ;D

Julia is probably the strongest character ever in FE.

Although if Julius were playable, it'd be even easier for him to beat everyone else.

Actually....I played a FE4 hack before, where Sety is practically Yurius in another form. Dark Prince, check. Loptous, check. Maxed all stats, check. But then he got hit with a Hell spell, and later died in the hand of an armor knight. -_-

At that time, I know how Yurius feels when we use the Berserk Staff/Sword against one of his 12 Dark Lord. ._.

As long as Narga is in your side also, having Loptous is fun. Beware of those Hells though. ._.

Actually....I played a FE4 hack before, where Sety is practically Yurius in another form. Dark Prince, check. Loptous, check. Maxed all stats, check. But then he got hit with a Hell spell, and later died in the hand of an armor knight.

That is just your bad luck, and in FE4 no damage means 1 damage to HP, so yeah..

But in general, Julius will fare better than Julia in proper character battling. People like FE10 Ike will only deal about 5 damage on him.. while Julius can 2hko him.

Julius could beat Deghinsea and Ashera too.

Edited by Julius