Weekeneds  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you go out on them

• Yes
    • Sometimes, but mostly always
    • Sometimes but in the middle
    • Sometimes but Rarely
    • Nah

Nighttime's great. Don't know why, but I'd rather sleep during the day and live the nights... unfortunately I have to comply with society.

This. While it might take a toll on the body, I think I could adapt. Besides, not many people work night shifts so they tend to be more available and they usually pay more ;)

I can be extremely anti-social or super socia, depends on my mood and/or recent events. I know one thing though. If my house was better, I'd be having parties all the frickin' time.

Never.

I don't have friends. At least not very close. And there isn't much to do in this boring town.

I don't have work or school either. The weekend is basicly the same as every other day. The only things that are different are what we have for dinner and what's on tv.

All I do are things that never bore me: Playing games, listening music and watch tv, a movie or anime.

I'm in high school, and my friends live about 15 minutes away. And with higher gas prices recently, I don't get out much. I go see a movie or hang out with friends about once every 3 weeks or so. But that's mostly because I can't drive myself anywhere yet (stupid permit) and my parents don't want to drive for 15 minutes to my friends and 15 minutes back. Plus the 30 minutes to pick me back up. And I'm not one to go to big parties, me and my friends just hang out and play video games/tennis.

Unless being forced to tag along with your mom shopping counts as going out. If so, then I'm out just about every weekend. <_<