Hey, sorry I forgot to introduce myself

Killer Poleax

I joined last month and I've been posting on the general FE, PoR and RD boards but I forgot to introduce myself. My user name is KSFF2150 and its not just a bunch of random letters and numbers. If you really want to know what it means, just ask. So, hey FE fans.

What does KSFF2150 mean?

KS: I used to watch wrestling growing up when WWE was WWF. KS are the initials of my favourite wrestler, Ken Shamrock.

FF: "Fan Forever". Even though I don't watch wrestling anymore, I still like watching Ken Shamrock matches when he was in WWF.

21: My birthdate is the 21st of September

50: If you convert all the letters into numbers according to their placement in the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) and you add up all the letters in my name, you get 50. My name is Davin but you can call me by whatever you like.

KS: I used to watch wrestling growing up when WWE was WWF. KS are the initials of my favourite wrestler, Ken Shamrock.

FF: "Fan Forever". Even though I don't watch wrestling anymore, I still like watching Ken Shamrock matches when he was in WWF.

21: My birthdate is the 21st of September

50: If you convert all the letters into numbers according to their placement in the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.) and you add up all the letters in my name, you get 50. My name is Davin but you can call me by whatever you like.

I see. Well, how's your time here been so far?