Anyone know if this strange dolphin emulator crash/glitch can be fixed (or what it even is)?

Hi,

I was playing path of radiance via dolphin and my game appeared to have bugged in the middle of a level up. My Titania attacked on player phase, after which she leveld up and the level up screen began appearing, but then it suddenly vanished before it truly ever appeared. After that, the map 3d models kept moving, as they keep doing in the background when a level up screen appears), but the entire UI stayed gone, so I couldn't move the rest of my units in player phase, only able to look at the 3d models flap their wings and stuff. I attached a photo that shows this infinite state more clearly, though one must imagine the 3d models moving when looking at the image.

This has never happened before, and the key difference that may have caused it is that I was playing in windowed mode and using the fe9 combat display. My save state also saved on that glitched state, so whenever I load it, it brings me right back. Is there anything one can do generally when a save state saves on a glitch/crashed game? I attached a photo of the state the game is stuck in, expect that the photo doesn't show that the 3d models are still moving, so the game is and is also not frozen.

I made this post because I wanted to know if anyone has experienced a bug/crash like this and whether anyone knows one can fix them when they do happen. And yes, I know that I can just reset the map, but I would rather avoid replaying clash (not a fun map on maniac mode) and I want to know if one can fix this kind of stuff anyway. Lastly, I gave undo load state and undo save state a try but both did not do anything.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

IMG_5663.thumb.jpeg.e6c1c21ae1a854857ff99d77c5e565a6.jpeg