Do you find online frustrating?

GenG

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran into a hacker named Gabriel twice yesterday. He was using all kinds of cheats, like all maxed out stats, attacking my characters out of nowhere(melee battles, mind you), controlling my characters, etc. Then I ran into some other hackers(whose names I do not remember) I managed to beat, using nearly maxed out characters and one of them was using Imhullu and another had a forged Swarm tome.

Also...has anyone ever played a team that didn't use either Marth, the Altean cavs, Ogma, Barst, Merric, or Catria? I honestly don't think I have, lol.

I fought someone with 5 maxed mages all with imhullu. The second time I fought them I won. One of their units didn't have Imhullu equipped, another had fake Imhullu. Then I took the fort and my units could tank three blasts for long enough to earn a time out =D

Also...has anyone ever played a team that didn't use either Marth, the Altean cavs, Ogma, Barst, Merric, or Catria? I honestly don't think I have, lol.

I use Xane Linde Dolph Ceasar and Sedgar =P

Yeah, a few. Most of them weren't legit. My favorite cheater team I encounted was Gordin. Just Gordin. Took him down with one arrow (critical). I wonder what the person who made that "team" was thinking...

Last night I met a team that was almost exactly like mine.

His:

Catria (swordmaster)

Frey (swordmaster)

Merric (sage)

Ogma (hero)

Est (sniper)

Mine:

Catria (paladin)

Frey (swordmaster)

Merric (sage)

Est (sniper)

Jake

My Catria took out his Catria (she had a crap weapon equiped and his Merric didn't heal), his Frey almost ook out my Frey and I killed his Est with my Est just to make a point. Though I'm not entirely sure what point I wanted to make...

Last night I met a team that was almost exactly like mine.

His:

Catria (swordmaster)

Frey (swordmaster)

Merric (sage)

Ogma (hero)

Est (sniper)

I encountered that exact same team last night as well. His characters seemed fine statwise, but he didn't seem to have many forged weapons(I don't think I saw any braves either), so even with some of the reckless moves I made during my fight with him, I still won rather handily. For the record, I used a team of:

Ceasar (Berserker)

Radd (Swordmaster)

Linde (Sage)

Tomas (Sniper)

Est (Paladin)

...Dang, Est is becoming seriously overused. =( Atleast I'm probably the only one who uses Tomas online, lol.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised to find out she's common sight now. Many players hate her.

I saw an interesting them an hour ago. It was called "No Braves" or something. Like the name implies, it didn't use braves. Very solid team that made good use of hand axes, high crit rates etc. Too bad my connection died in turn 3. It could have been a very interesting match. I don't have many forged brave weapons either, since Shining Force was put together in one weekend. Est has her brave bow and I don't use it that much (I prefer the long bow). Catria runs around with her Gravidus. Frey goes for criticals and Merric and Jake don't need brave weapons.

I'm working on a new team now and I want units I don't normally use (no Est, no Catria). It's looking good so far. My Radd has a private RNG goddess or something. At L20 he as 15 str, 18 skl, 18 spd and 14 def. I'll train him as a Sage for a while and he's going to be an awesome Levin sword user! ^_^

Yes, dazzle kills a team like that.

Another interesting team I fought was one with five warriors. They had two forged brave axes, but even on map1 it was nothing to be scared of. The warrior speed cap really killed that team.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't be scared. Just play a few games, find out what is expected of you online and make a team in your next playthrough :)

I pwned Blazing Sword a while back and I know I won't last more than a few minutes w/o well forged Brave weapons (lol) ...but what really concerns me is extremely high stat teams....:(

Aside from res and magic, stats are not that hard to max. You just need to pick the right characters.

You can make a good team without brave weapons, but you will need to forge other weapons to make up for it. Weapons with high crit rates, a high magic swordmaster with a Levin sword, a ballista...

Aside from res and magic, stats are not that hard to max. You just need to pick the right characters.

You can make a good team without brave weapons, but you will need to forge other weapons to make up for it. Weapons with high crit rates, a high magic swordmaster with a Levin sword, a ballista...

Hmm...I know crit's a great help and such but then again...>.<

I'll probably have to get a feel for FEDS's battle system once it comes out here. lol xp