• Roy
    • Lyn
    • Eliwood
    • Hector
    • Erika
    • Ephraim
    • Ike
    • Micaiah

What makes you say that? I may have voted for him if he had hooked up with Elincia. I've always felt that Sigurd gets overrated.

If anything, he gets underrated. Lord character, awesome bases, level 1, premomote status, good growths+Major Baldo, can use swords and lances, and gets a fucking silver sword in the fucking prolouge. If he has any problems, its that you have to be careful to not overuse him.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, he gets underrated. Lord character, awesome bases, level 1, premomote status, good growths+Major Baldo, can use swords and lances, and gets a fucking silver sword in the fucking prolouge. If he has any problems, its that you have to be careful to not overuse him.

FYI Sigurd comes at level 5.

Isn't this a FAVORITE lord topic, not a best lord topic? I see no problem with people (myself included) voting for Ike and other lords.

You should know that most people think their favorite is also the best. ._.

Oh yeah, Ike is way too much like an angry 14 year old in parts of FE9. His personality can get annoying sometimes.

He was a teenager, unlike Sigurd who was already passed 20, what did you expect?

Not a 14 year old. You tend to get more mature when you're 17 (which Ike was).

They are still unstable though, easily get rile up. ._.

Yeah I know but just cause Sigurd's the best (I don't know, I haven't played his game) doesn't mean that everyone has to vote for him.

Nononono, that's not what I meant.

I'm pretty much okay that you vote for Ike or the others Lord, everyone has their own preferences after all.

Edited by Ishtar

They are still unstable though, easily get rile up. ._.

When you're 17 you're an age before adulthood, so you're definitely much more mature than 14, and not as angry as 14.

Yeah I know but just cause Sigurd's the best (I don't know, I haven't played his game) doesn't mean that everyone has to vote for him.

Sigurd is the best in awesomeness and personality.

Ike is the strongest Lord ever I think.

Edited by Julius

When you're 17 you're an age before adulthood, so you're definitely much more mature than 14, and not as angry as 14.

Ike wasn't that bad...IMO.

Though he can be overreact/impulsive.

He ditched everything at the end.

Not cool.

I actually thought this gave him a more legendary status. Well, that's probably due to my influence from being a huuuuuuuge Zelda fan, in which Link always always always leaves everyone behind and is still a huge legend. Ike's like this too, people still remember him, he probably left for the same reason he left his peerage in FE9: the fame and senators.

Ike wasn't that bad...IMO.

Though he can be overreact/impulsive.

Nobody's perfect. Man the way you guys describe Sigurd, he sounds like Greil with blue hair. Is this more or less how he is?

Man the way you guys describe Sigurd, he sounds like Greil with blue hair. Is this more or less how he is?

Well....Sigurd never kill his own wife, and he certainly isn't killed in front of his son. :mellow:

And Sigurd is not BUFF.

Well....Sigurd never kill his own wife, and he certainly isn't killed in front of his son. :mellow:

And Sigurd is not BUFF.

Well, that

wasn't exactly Greil's fault.

What I meant was that, is he mature and owns from begining to end?

Well, that

wasn't exactly Greil's fault.

What I meant was that, is he mature and owns from begining to end?

He is the first unit that capable to kill in his story. And of course he is mature, being over than 20 and all that jazz. -_-

To sums his life up: A Mountain of Tragedy.

FE10 Ike easily competes with Sigurd for best lord status, though Sigurd would most likely win. Still, it's no surprise people may see Ike as the best. But it doesn't matter, because this is favorite, not best, which is why I voted for Micaiah.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

How would Sigurd beat FE10 Ike precisely? Ike doubles Sigurd even with the Tyrfing and he can attack from range.

That's not what I meant and it hardly matters. I meant for how good they are in their respective games.

Nobody's perfect. Man the way you guys describe Sigurd, he sounds like Greil with blue hair. Is this more or less how he is?

Sigurd has a certain charm that draws people to him, unlike most other lords that are only noticed by their status at first.

He's not the wisest or brightest, he always thinks of different--effective--solutions to grave problems despite the overwhelming amount of stress he deals with since the very first battle. He (subconsciously) knows when it's appropriate to show his moods, like anger, empathy, and his carefree sides. He tries hard not to show it in front of anyone, but few people close to him (Claude and Levin, notably) understand very well of his hardships and respect him. Also, that he's the closest thing to a normal person unlike his son who is a fucking saint, he confides in people, he worries, but his will is just, wow.

Greil was probably more mature than Sigurd. Sigurd was a goof but he was always well-intentioned.

While Celice is the strongest lord in FE history, I prefer his father.

Don't hurt me.

Sigurd has a certain charm that draws people to him, unlike most other lords that are only noticed by their status at first.

He's not the wisest or brightest, he always thinks of different--effective--solutions to grave problems despite the overwhelming amount of stress he deals with since the very first battle. He (subconsciously) knows when it's appropriate to show his moods, like anger, empathy, and his carefree sides. He tries hard not to show it in front of anyone, but few people close to him (Claude and Levin, notably) understand very well of his hardships and respect him. Also, that he's the closest thing to a normal person unlike his son who is a fucking saint, he confides in people, he worries, but his will is just, wow.

Greil was probably more mature than Sigurd. Sigurd was a goof but he was always well-intentioned.

While Celice is the strongest lord in FE history, I prefer his father.

Don't hurt me.

Wow. Interesting, he sounds like a smart tragic hero.

EDIT

And the most realistic.

Edited by Yourgranny

Wow. Interesting, he sounds like a smart tragic hero.

Not really that smart, but he isn't stupid either. As for tragic...yes. Very.

Obvious spoiler ahead is obvious.

1. FE4:

Sigurd in Chapter 5. The guys just being separated from his son; lost his father, his sister, his brother-in-law, whom is also his last best friend, all in one chapter. Later he meets with his wife who just don’t remember him anymore, and she was already married again to a friend he trust, whom later killed him after accused him as a traitor. The guy is a living tragedy.

Edited by Ishtar