Your FE schedule

Father Wood

What's the order of FE's that you'll be playing in the future and which one(s) are you playing right now?

Currently playing through FE7 again, then after I'm gonna play FE8 and FE6 consecutively to beat those for the first time. Come februrary 16, I'll be beating FE11. Then, I'm gonna play FE4 till I get to the second generation, then I'll beat FE5, and finally beat FE4. Then I might beat FE2, but I'm not sure about FE3, because I don't wanna beat part 1 because by then I'll already have beaten FE11 and Japan might remake it anyway. After that, who knows, I might beat PoR and RD again.

Edited by Yourgranny

I'm restarting FE5 because I've lost Asvel and Hicks(I haven't done map 4x), and also Lara was captured.

And, in map 13, I forgot to get Marita to the goal before Leaf, so I lost her.

damn I suck

Now I think I will play FE7 and 6, and I will finish them once and for all. I always get to the late chapters and get lazy.

Playing FE2 and FE4 right now, when I finish FE2, I'll see if I can stand playing FE6 again but I'll probably dump it again and play FE9. FE8 is slowly completing it's 10th run. I have yet to complete FE7. FE5 is in a cooling period.

Fine, I either suck at this game or it just loves screwing me over, but I refuse to play it.

I completely forgot about Shadow Dragon. I'll pretend I never remembered.

Currently playing FE2. I'm thinking to try Tearring Saga later. If not, there are always Shadow Dragon and FE1. (Probably I'm going to play FE1 first, so can savor better graphics later. =E)

I don't make plans to play games. I just play them as I feel like it, and right now there are games other than Fire Emblem that I want to spend time with. Chances are I won't pick up another Fire Emblem game until Shadow Dragon is released in North America.

Once I beat New Ankoku once again, I might go back and try Book II from Monshou. I've only gotten to some volcano chapter before I stopped playing that one :/

Other than that, I'd like to give Gaiden some love, but at the same time, I'd rather be playing other games. Fire Emblem hasn't interested me in a while, what with the series already completed for me.

Currently playing FE5, FE6 normal (so I can unlock hard) and FE10 hard. Hopefully, I can get to FE4 sometime soon. And of course, once 2/16/2009 comes, FE11.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

What's the order of FE's that you'll be playing in the future and which one(s) are you playing right now?

Currently playing through FE7 again, then after I'm gonna play FE8 and FE6 consecutively to beat those for the first time. Come februrary 16, I'll be beating FE11. Then, I'm gonna play FE4 till I get to the second generation, then I'll beat FE5, and finally beat FE4. Then I might beat FE2, but I'm not sure about FE3, because I don't wanna beat part 1 because by then I'll already have beaten FE11 and Japan might remake it anyway. After that, who knows, I might beat PoR and RD again.

You're in luck, because you can chose which book you play, they're totally separate, not like the gens in FE4, you can play just Book II.

I plan on doing a new playthrough on FE5 (trying for SS rank this time :D). After that, trying some new pairings on FE4, then maybe FE3 Book II again. And I don't know where from there.

I've started FE11 (normal), but I'm not sure if I want to play it. I don't know, the Akaneia games just don't appeal to me for some reason.

Got to chapter 23 of FE9 (pretty much twice, actually - normal mode) but was forced to stop because of emulation issues.

Plan on playing FE10 (normal; easy looks more like retarded mode) when my brother stops whining.

I've started Thracia 776 today again, and I'll probably do another Sword of Seals Hard Mode runthrough again, to get more familiar with that game. After that, I really wouldn't know which game I'm going to play.

currently:

- FE4 Celice + subs only playthrough (Epilogue)

- FE4 normal playthrough with good pairings (Ch8)

- FE5 Elite Mode playthrough to make savestates to use for debates (Ch6)

- FE8 Wallet Pinching Hack Hard Mode playthrough (Ch4)

- FE8 Speedrun Hack playthrough (planning stage)

- FE11 H5 playthrough (Ch3)

-FE4 Regular Playthrough(Epilogue)

-FE5 Elite Mode(Chapter 3)

-FE6 Normal Mode(Chapter 6, will take a little longer because of arena abusing)

Once I beat New Ankoku once again, I might go back and try Book II from Monshou. I've only gotten to some volcano chapter before I stopped playing that one :/

Same except for the book 2 part. Yes i've had the game for 2 weeks but my play time has benn like 10 hours :lol: . As for book 2. I know that place. Dragon slayers. Buy them in the secret shop that happens to be just before that map.

These are the games I'm playing right now.

Recording a playthrough of FE3 (After I finish Book 1, I plan on taking a break from it)

FE4 (Chapter 8)

FE5 (Chapter 8)

These two are on hold right now, but I plan on getting back to them

FE7 (Hector Hard mode)

FE8 (Eirika's route)