General Spoon

How do you usually sleep?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Please select the way you usually sleep

• Stomach
    • Back
    • Left Side
    • Right Side

It is absolutely impossible for me to fall asleep on my back. I use it as a technique to do late night readings I have to get done for the next day, because as long as I'm on my back I won't fall asleep.

I sleep sort of halfway between on my side and stomach. Doesn't matter which side.

I thought there was already a topic on sleeping positions somewhere. :x

There is, somewhere...

I usually sleep on my back, or my side. Depends on what I feel like at the time. Mostly my back, though.

I alternate between my left side and my right side, but most of the time I sleep on my right.

this, and I typically notice myself shifting while half-awake, I don't move very much when asleep though, far as I can tell I wake up in the same general place I fell asleep *though maybe inched slightly more right*

I fall asleep on my left side, mostly because my lamp and cd player are in that direction. But what side I wake up on is a whole different story. I toss and turn like crazy and actually find my feet on my pillow and my head at the end of the bed sometimes.

I normally sleep on my back, but I occasionally sleep on my right side. I curl up in the fetal position if I'm having a hard time staying warm. I absolutely cannot sleep on my stomach or any other position.

Edited by Gustave