Zephiel is stupid

Father Wood

You can get another DaimThunder and Holy Sword by using my strategy. If you don't, then it is indeed very difficult.

They are pretty easy.

I AM CRAZY. I tried to break through the enemies' defenses while Cyas was still there, so sue me. =P

Not even Goldoa could break through their defenses.

I did. It was painful, but I did. That's why I cursed Cyas so much. And all the unfairness that come with him having only 3 Leadership Stars when he finally joins!

I did. It was painful, but I did. That's why I cursed Cyas so much. And all the unfairness that come with him having only 3 Leadership Stars when he finally joins!

..How many turns did it take you?

..How many turns did it take you?

I managed to chase out Cyas before it's hit 40 though, barely.

But in the end, I took me around 50 turns or something. Not counting that I'm arena abusing Delmud in that chapter.

But in the end, I took me around 50 turns or something.

You must have abused save states or something, because I seriously doubt a human can beat that chapter by going fast.

Edited by Julius

You must have abused save states or something, because I seriously doubt a human can beat that chapter by going fast.

Oh, I never told you that I'm an arena abusing person then? I ABUSE EVERYONE on ALL ARENA that I ever saw. So basically it's safe to say that I never get a rank higher than "E". Yes, you may call me a cheater. =E

Um, NO AI is as clever as Thracia's, none even close.

Fighting on the map where Cya's leadership makes it a living hell, I use Pahn to steal a unit's weapon. One the following enemy phase, said unit goes to the shop and replaces the stolen weapon with a killer weapon ;x

If this is true, those enemies are pretty damn smart.

Who's talking shit about me?!

They lured me with candy and women. They ofter me their finest ladies in the land if I would to come with them.

Bastards.

Seriously, why did you use characters like Florina, Sain, Kent, or Prissy? Hell, even freakin' Isadora and Marcus would had been useful for that chapter.

Just carry Nino with a strong unit over to Jaffar, carry them both and have some long-range horse units get over to Zephiel ASAP.

FE4's AI is average at best. Yeah, at times, they can tell if you have a flaw in your tactics and they know if you try to reset your game, but still, you can fuck over the AI.

FE5's AI was brutal if you weren't smart. I tried to cheat the game's AI. Not worth it.

Since when Lara (without hacks, rings, or scrolls) had the power to kill a boss?

Oh you poor and weak Zephiel, when will you learn to say no, though candy is really tempting, but these wo... what? women things you talk about, how do you eat those huh?

And why bother going all the way to Zephiel's room just make sure you get the rescue staff quickly and rescue him. In my playthroughs though the stupid one in this chapter isn't Zephiel (he's actually pretty good) but Jaffar, that little idiot goes to cure himself even deeper where all the enemies spawn, he makes it so difficult to rescue him to take him to Nino sometimes that I just wanna leave him to die... but then I realize I am incapable of doing that and go rescue him.

Edited by Edorian