Christmas Pokémon Giveaway/game : The 12 PokéCrusaders !

AceNoctali

6) Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney (DS) : Which animal Phoenix cross-examines in Case 4 of the game ? (Asking for the species, not the pet's name, even though you can tell it if you feel like it)

Polly the Parrot!

10) Mother 2 (SNES) : Which playable character can't use PSI at all ?

Jeff, I think.

Correct answer for the first of those questions :)

FC and Pokémon, please ? ;)

(You forgot to tell the Pokémon you want in your reply :( )

Edited by AceNoctali

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct answer. :)

Technically I would have asked you to wait for Sealed Roy to tell me which Pokémon he wants, since he got a correct answer before you, but be either because he was then absent-minded, or didn't read what I asked, he didn't wrote the Pokémon he wanted as I specifically asked.

So I think it's fair enough for you to get the Sceptile. That, and I don't want the giveaway to be blocked.

Your FC, please ?

EDIT : Validating only the Fire Emblem answer, since it was the only one you wrote at the time I read your reply.

Edited by AceNoctali

Correct answer. :)

Technically I would have asked you to wait for Sealed Roy to tell me which Pokémon he wants, since he got a correct answer before you, but be either because he was then absent-minded, or didn't read what I asked, he didn't wrote the Pokémon he wanted as I specifically asked.

So I think it's fair enough for you to get the Sceptile. That, and I don't want the giveaway to be blocked.

Your FC, please ?

EDIT : Validating only the Fire Emblem answer, since it was the only one you wrote at the time I read your reply.

Ooh yay! Thanks! My FC is 1161-3772-3149.

Can't see you on Wi-Fi, did you made sure to input my Friend Code ? :/

Yeah... I see you on Wifi. I just get an error when I try to trade with you. DD:

Edit: I keep getting the "no response/friend hasn't added you" error

Edited by Choppy

Aw crap, I was sleeping at the time you wrote this new message (didn't have much sleeping time those last days with the studies and the giveaway's preparations), Sealed Roy, so I think I missed you. :/

But don't worry, and thanks, I take good note of the Pokémon (and the FC as well), and I reserve you Tordo the Gengar. ;)

I will stay online until December 24th 0:30 AM UTC+9, so if you come back by then, let's do the trade.

EDIT (December 23th 11:20 PM) : I'm already connected on Wi-Fi, so you can come anytime for the trade. :)

Edited by AceNoctali

No problem about the waiting time, it's all right. ;)

And you're welcome ! Have fun with this competitive monster ! Seriously, this little fella has so much battle possibilities, it's awesome :P

Sorry for the double posting, but doing it anyway so everyone can see it clearly.

I'm going to sleep now, will be back in a couple hours, i.e. around 11:00 AM of December 25th.

You can answer the questions during my absence, but please make sure to write the Pokémon you want and your FC along with your answer. Thanks in advance ! ;)

EDIT : Back online.

Edited by AceNoctali

10) What is Jeff? :D

If I be right, I'd like aerodactyle!

4511-3816-4909

A correct answer is yours ! :D

And Aerodactyl as well !

That being said, when are you available for the trade ? I do not plan to stay late tonight, as I have lots of sleep to get back.

Could you please tell me a date and hour where you'll be available, so we can plan the trade ?

(Please use this time zone converter, so both of us don't make a mistaken with the hour. When you get the result, please write the date and hour of trade on the Japanese time zone, and not your time zone. Thanks in advance !)

Fine then. :P

Is 11:00 PM UTC+9 on that day an acceptable hour for the trade for you ?

-------

And to everyone else who are D/P/P players and haven't participated yet in the Giveaway, don't hesitate answering the questions. Hey, those are competitive Pokémon proposed out there, I'm pretty sure they would be an asset for you if you want to do online battles. :P

Indeed, Serenes Forest forums' version of the Giveaway is lagging behind compared to the other 2 boards : the Giveaway is already complete on Pokéwifi, and is about to be complete on the 4F. So don't be shy ! ;)