Christmas Pokémon Giveaway/game : The 12 PokéCrusaders !

AceNoctali

[greed]Maybe if this one doesn't complete the people who have already have gone can have another go at it.[/greed]

That, or I'll put back in play on Pokéwifi the remaining Pokés of Serenes, since they're apparently more popular there than here. Not sure of which option I should choose :/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, generally when there's connection troubles, as soon as I reboot the thing the connection works again.

I'm back on Wi-Fi, let's try again.

EDIT : I can't see you in my Wi-Fi friend list, are you sure your connection is OK ?

Edited by AceNoctali

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's fair enough if I double-post, since I want to say something important here.

Ok, so the Giveaway is on a stalemate here. It's a shame it doesn't have on this board the success I expected, but that's life.

Seems like the only way to get out of this stalemate is to allow people who already had a Poké on this board getting a second one. That, or closing the Giveaway here, and put back in play all remaining Pokés on Pokéwifi, where the Giveaway was a success.

So, I will ask a very important question, on which your answers (and the number of it) will decide of the next course of action I will choose.

Who would be interested in getting another Pokémon, and have the ability to get it (i.e. having a Wi-Fi connection, for example) ?

Please answer in the topic. The more answers, the higher the chance I will put back the remaining Pokés in play at Serenes instead of Pokéwifi (keep in mind I will try to keep those Pokés at Serenes the most possible, I will only send them in Pokéwifi if the answer count is really too low).

Thanks in advance ! ;)

Ok, I think I gave enough time for answers.

Since two replies just won't do the cut, I will sadly close the Giveaway here at Serenes, and relocate all the remaining Pokés at Pokéwifi. If you happen to be a member of Pokéwifi as well (I'm think about Hinata, notably), you're free to participate there too. ;)

Thanks to all who participated, and hope you'll enjoy your Pokés !

And again, thanks to all of you at Serenes who helped me build this Giveaway, you're awesome ! :D

-------------

By the way, if, in the future, you'd like to have one of the Pokés in my list, PM me.

But just to warn you, I won't give them freely like in the Giveaway, from now on : give me your best Pokémon offers in your PM, I expect legit competitive Pokémon in return.

(Can a mod please close this topic, and erase this sentence when closing it ? Thanks in advance.)

Edited by AceNoctali