Looking for Wifi opponents.

Yeah it gives supports, If I use crit I have over 90% (minus opponent's luck). Since you can only get 3 brave weps at a time, it's better to have the utility of a mage. Ogma supports, but doesn't receive supports, so is better as a non-combat unit. All the units I use receive full support bonuses, total of 20% extra crit.

EDIT: and with the brave weps, I 1 hit KO any unit with 19 or less def.

Edited by Sylvan

Interesting, but for your Barst to have 27 SPD is certainly amazing. Spammed Speedwings on him?

EDIT: I got that forged Brave Axe of mine by selling everything I had >_>. You have any teams on you that aren't so uber?

Edited by Boo

Yeah, speedwings + haste card for that. I actually made the mistake of training up Cord as a warrior who caps speed at 24. So I had to waste a few speedwings on him.

EDIT:

I do have "less" ubar teams. But I'd have to re-make a normal team. Most of mine have insane amounts of forged weps.

Edited by Sylvan

Sure I'll try re-making from an older save file. They have tons of forged weps, but their stats aren't as good.

And on a side note, have you fought someone called Slax on with anyone? That's my brother XD

Yes I've encountered him and he's beaten me 3 times... My team's only 1/5 as powerful as it could be >_<.

EDIT: If I had pride, it would've been reduced to ashes after that match...

EDIT2: If I could cry, I would. WAY too overpowered dude.

Normally I like such challenges but this is just too much... it makes H5 look like normal mode >_<

Edited by Boo

Slax was better than me for a long time, until I got the brave axes, I couldn't touch him. Hence I went through and made the best team I could possibly come up with.

Also, It's fun to beat hackers with a legit team.

GG's though, your one of the strongest non-hacker people I've fought in a long time.

You are strong, I had to actually think before attacking. Something I haven't done in a long time.

If your making an online team, don't forget the secret shops. Chapter 21 and 24, buy them out of stock.

You are strong, I had to actually think before attacking. Something I haven't done in a long time.

If your making an online team, don't forget the secret shops. Chapter 21 and 24, buy them out of stock.

Thanks, glad I actually put up some challenge lol.

I will use those secret shops and save all stat boosters for when I make the teams. Now if I remember, your team was Marth, Bord, Cord, Barst and Ogma because of the support that generates? That certainly did wonders for you, I should probably consider a team with supports like that...

Edited by Boo

Yes, Bord Cord and Barst receive supports from each other, Marth and Ogma. But Ogma only receives supports from Marth, and Marth receives no bonuses.

In total, I receive +20 crit, +20 crit evade, +40 accuracy, +40 evade.

Units have to be within 3 squares to get bonuses.

Actually, everything you ever need to make a team is on here:

http://serenesforest.net/fe11/

and

http://www.feplanet.net/games-11-characters-averages

One note about forging, to save money, don't reduce weight. I'm 99% certain it's not important to anyone except mages. By the end game, any character will have more str than a weapon's weight. (except mages.)

One note about forging, to save money, don't reduce weight. I'm 99% certain it's not important to anyone except mages. By the end game, any character will have more str than a weapon's weight. (except mages.)

Yeah I know, STR plays a role in determining attack speed in this game. No physical unit will need a weapon forged with less WT since they'll easily get enough STR.

And on a side note, have you fought someone called Slax on with anyone?

lol I have fought twice against Slax, I think he was using Frey, swordmaster Catria, dragon knight Cain, Beck and Linde with Swarm, isn't it? He raped me both times.

I'll register you, so we can play some time. FC's in my sig.

Is your team name "BOO" by any chance? If so, I may have already played you in random wifi. =P Check your Battle Data for a team named "91st Shadow". I've also used teams called "Abel Brigade" and "Frey's Finest", if anyone else here has played me.

And I've run into Slax alot; he creams me every time. X_x

Edited by Narshen

I'll register you, so we can play some time. FC's in my sig.

Is your team name "BOO" by any chance? If so, I may have already played you in random wifi. =P Check your Battle Data for a team named "91st Shadow". I've also used teams called "Abel Brigade" and "Frey's Finest", if anyone else here has played me.

Yeah my team's name is Boo and I did play a "91st Shadow" and lost >_> Added you.

Check your Battle Data for a team named "91st Shadow".

So you are "91st Shadow"? Very good fights dude, I lost two and won the third one. My team name was GenG.