Favorite Video Game Voice Actors

Not Changed by VASM :(

Scott Menville: He was the Voice of Lloyd Irving (ToS = Auto-Win), Robin from Teen Titans, as well as a lot of generics in Metal Gear Solid and Call of Duty.

James Arnold Taylor: He was the voice of Ratchet in all but the first R&C game, He Voiced Obi-Wan in Star Wars Battlefront and the Clone Wars cartoons, He also voiced Jack Sparrow in Kingdom Hearts.

Ryan Drummond: The only good voice of Sonic the Hedgehog, he also voiced Merchant in the Evil Dead game, although he's most known as Sonic's voice he no longer has THAT job....

Crispin Freeman as Hughes in Baten Kaitos II

Yuri Lowenthall as Derek Stiles in the Trauma Center series

Johnny Yong Bosch as Ratatosk Emil in Tales of Symphonia 2

Dan Green as Mephiles in Sonic 2006.

Scott Menville as Lloyd Irving in Tales of Symphonia

David Humphrey as Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2

Ryan Drummond as Sonic in the Sonic Adventure series

Jason Griffith as Sonic in Sonic Unleashed

Edited by Zephrion

Liam O'Brien-Ayatane (Ar Tonelico), Endrance (.hack//GU), Lezard Valeth (Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria)

Brianne Siddall-Elk/Tsukasa (.hack//Infection~Quarrantine), Flad (Star Ocean 3), Jr. (Xenosaga), young Mithos (Tales of Symphonia)

Kari Wahlgren-Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (FFXII), Aurica Nestmile (Ar Tonelico), Kaede/Shino (.hack//GU), Karin Koenig (Shadow Hearts Covenant), Ovelia (FFT: War of the Lions), Raine Sage (Tales of Symphonia), Setsuka (Soul Calibur III/IV), Shelke (Dirge of Cerberus)

they also each did several anime' roles, most noteworthy: Liam O'Brien-Gaara (Naruto) and Kari Wahlgren-Robin Sena (Witch Hunter Robin), Saya/Diva (Blood+)

I'm surprised this didn't turn into the Yuri Lowenthall Love-In. (Personally, he annoys me)

David Hayter is probably the best one out there, though he's a bit typecast. But the woman that played Lyon in Suikoden V (Carrie Savage) did the best individual job I've ever heard, I believe.

I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet: Cam Clarke. He's been all over the industry, doing fairly recognizable stuff in both TV/Movies and the video game areas for at least two decades now. (And, looking back, I never really plugged him to be the VA for Leonardo and Rocksteady in the old TMNT cartoon. Ah, the good old days...)

I honestly can't think of a specific VA that stands out to me as the one I consider overall best, though.

Edited by Lord Glenn

Richard Doyle - Voice of Ulyaoth and Pious Augustus (from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)

Tony Jay - Voice of the Elder God (from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and sequels)

Simon Templeman - Voice of Kain (from Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain and sequels)

Cam Clarke - Voice of Liquid Snake (my favourite role of his), Anthony and various others (various games)

Robert Belgrade - Voice of Alucard (from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, PSX version)

And of course, David Hayter. There are some others too but I can't remember them atm.

As I posted in the anime one...

Nobuyuki Hiyama

Games

* Arc The Lad Tosh Monji

* Buriki One (Gai Tendo)

* Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Axel)

* Fatal Fury (Joe Higashi)

* Galaxy Angel (Guinness Stout)

* La Pucelle: Tactics (Homard)

* Marl Kingdom (Randy)

* The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Fierce Deity/Zora Link)

* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Link)

* Rockman 8: Metal Heroes (Forte)

* Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Wars OG Saga (Haken Browning)

* Namco × Capcom (Janga)

* Rival Schools series (Batsu Ichimonji)

* Sengoku Musou (Date Masamune, Fūma Kotarō, Honganji Kennyo)

* Soul Edge / Soul Calibur series (Nightmare/Siegfried Schtauffen, Yoshimitsu, Link)

* Star Ocean: Fantastic Space Voyage (Dorn Marto, Joshua Jerand)

* Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee (Link)

* Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Batsu Ichimonji)

* Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side (Kazuma Suzuka)

* Tales of Rebirth (Veigue Lungberg)

* Vampire series (Demitri Maximoff, Donovan Baine, Pyron)

* Xenosaga (Wilhelm)