Why is it that Fox always manages to close a topic when I'm about to post something smart?

Mufasa

Anyway, all I wanted to say in that post, and it applies to more than just Quetz's case.

I'm impartial to Quetz. I don't really hate him, or like him.

But even if I did hate him, I know that it's not my place to say whether he should leave or not, nor is it my place to force him to leave. This is a concept that many members don't seem to understand.

You may not like a person, but they have just as much right to be here as you do. There was no questionaire when joining the forest that proves that you're ranked higher in authoritative power than someone else. And posts don't mean crap, since everyone here spams anyway.

It's no one's right to kick anyone out except for Vincent and Jyosua. Stop thinking so highly of yourselves.

And this is coming from a long time SFer as well. Not that that is supposed to matter in the slightest.

Did you just try to overstep a fucking moderator?

That false sense of self-importance I mention is going to get you into trouble.

And yes, Nightmare is really hitting the nail on the head here.

Edited by Ars Moriendi

But even if I did hate him, I know that it's not my place to say whether he should leave or not, nor is it my place to force him to leave. This is a concept that many members don't seem to understand.
This probably wouldn't be a problem if he wouldn't keep stating that he is leaving.

Again. Closing topics doesn't make the problem go away.

It only makes things worse.

*Closes topics before getting yelled at.*

I'm happy you know exactly what I should do. PM it to me please.

By the way, you're the one making things worse with topics like this in the first place.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire