Falco or Draco Knights

luigi bros

promoting  

12 members have voted

1. 1. promoting

• Falco knight
    • Draco knight

OK

Are the other three worth using? If they are what class should they go with.

If you mean the Whitewings, yeah they're better than Sheeda. Train them as pegs first and then change them to a class that helps the stats they suck at after promotion (Paladin for STR and DEF for example).

Est comes too late though and don't try to argue that she's great >_>.

Edited by Levin

Est comes too late though and don't try to argue that she's great >_>.

There is no ranking in this game, so that does not matter. She does not need the arena either to be any good.

There is no ranking in this game, so that does not matter. She does not need the arena either to be any good.

By then you should already have a team that won't have any use for her. Why wait so long just to recruit and use some1 who comes so late and sucks? I admit she may have some potential BUT WHY GO TO THE TROUBLE OF USING SOME1 THAT REQUIRES TRAINING WHEN THEY COME IN CHAPTER 18/25!? That Ridersbane she comes with is the only thing makes her easy to train but so what? Lots of other people would put it to better use.

Edited by Levin

The fact that Tomas>Est really should tell you something. Oh, and the only wins 20/10 Est has over a 20 Minerva are slight strength and AS leads. And on NM the AS doesn't even matter.

Est is considered the worst character in the game for a reason.

You're Ayanami? I wish you'd stop posting this, because it makes no sense. Just because there's no arbitrary ranking system in a game doesn't mean all characters are equal. Knoll sucks a whole lot more than Lute, but no one would deny the latter is better, despite there being no ranks.

Shiida should be Draco Knight, no question. She absolutely needs the extra strength.

Catria benefits most from Paladin, because she will still cap speed, and gains extra HP, Strength, and Defense growth which is far more important than extra speed.

Paola can be either Falcoknight or Dracoknight. She's well configured for Dracoknight.

Est doesn't exist.

Edited by FE3 Player

If you're just playing NM for fun, you can do whatever you want. NM is very lenient. If it's your first playthrough, just take your time to experiment and try out different units and classes. What units are best only matters on higher difficulty settings and in online matches.

I hate Falcoknights and in the other games I never use them. However, I'm making this my "do-what-I'd-normally-never-do-playthrough" so I'll only be using Falcoknights, XD.

But yeah, generally speaking I prefer Dracoknights.

because she will still cap speed, and gains extra HP, Strength, and Defense growth which is far more important than extra speed.

She also loses 2 Strength and defense and her flight ability, so it's kind of a moot point.