• Boneless
  2. 2. How spicy?

• Uber spicy so that i lose my sense of taste
    • spicy, to gives it flavor
    • Spicy BBQ
    • BBQ wings
    • Regular, old boring wings
    • Other.... (elaborate)

me and my friends went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and we got into a discussion about which was better, bone or boneless wings.

i thought that wings with bones were better, they likes boneless.

so i decided to ask you for your opinion

(i also like Uber spicy so that i lose my sense of taste)

I like Boneless and Regular the same, but you can get all the meat off of a Boneless one. So I voted for that. And I like em spicy, but I certainly like my taste buds too much to kill them intentionally. So medium spicy.

I like it uber spicy so that I lose my sense of taste (which doesn't happen but w/e) and with bones.

Mmm...buffalo wings...too bad I can't eat anything spicy right now, I have this stupid allergy that restricts my diet.

I like it uber spicy so that I lose my sense of taste (which doesn't happen but w/e) and with bones.

Mmm...buffalo wings...too bad I can't eat anything spicy right now, I have this stupid allergy that restricts my diet.

that makes me feel sad for you..... i like uber spicy and i don't think that i couldn't live without it

It's painful to live without being able to eat fried food, spicy stuff, chocolate, soda, ice-cream and sauces. I've been like this from the beginning of Spring, but hopefully it will cure when one or two more week(s) pass.

Edited by Rugal

It's painful to live without being able to eat fried food, spicy stuff, chocolate, soda, ice-cream and sauces. I've been like this from the beginning of Spring, but hopefully it will cure in one or two more week(s) pass.

ouch!!! how have you managed to live so long?

what do you haves, how come you can't eat the foods?

I have sinusitis and a lung allergy. It's much better now. In the beginning of Spring when I first contradicted it, I used to wake up in the middle of night, almost suffocating due to the (this part may be disgusting for some of you) mucus from my sinus blocking the flow of air into my bronchus. I also used to cough a lot, but it has lessened dramatically.

Edited by Rugal

I have sinusitis and a lung allergy. It's much better now. In the beginning of Spring when I first contradicted it, I used to wake up in the middle of night, almost suffocating due to the (this part may be disgusting for some of you) mucus from my sinus blocking the flow of air into my bronchus. I also used to cough a lot, but it has lessened dramatically.

at least you're almost better and will be able to enjoy all of those good foods.....

We'll see what happens after a few weeks pass...

If I don't get cured I'll kill you (for no apparent reason).

:( but why, that makes me feels sad inside......

and dead (literally)

what if i give you healthy, nutritious food that you can enjoy?

I've been doing that for over a month. All I eat is boiled or cooked over direct fire (as in, kebab) and all I drink is juice or flavoured malt (more juice though). The only flavouring things that I can add to the food I eat are salt, lemon juice and herbs.

Edited by Rugal

I Like Either With Or Without Bones

But I Love All Things Spicy So I'll Have To Say So Uber Spicy That It

Just Nukes My Sense Of Tast!! YUM NOW I"M HUNGRY!!! :lol:

I happen to like having bones in my chicken, because it's fun to tear off meat. But that's just me. I also like licking the sauce on my fingers after eating buffalo wings.

I voted for just spicy, because I can't take uber spiciness. I like garlic parmesan flavored wings too :)

• 1 month later...
I usually eat fast, so to me, bones in the meat get in the way...sorta...

I'm just weird like that.

you're weird in quite a lot of ways, so for you, it's perfectly normal :D