Arena Abusing in FE4

thanibomb

Genealogy is the ONLY game in the series where I get use out of the arena. It gives free experience and money, and you don't even have to worry about your characters dying. I don't think I would ever go without using it.

Sometimes I do it, but then I get pissed off when either people kill all seven opponents and can't fight anyone else, or the RNG decides to say 'fuck you' and essentially makes it so that certain characters can't beat said castle's arena. It's a nice way of earning experience, though, and at least you don't get killed if you fail in the arena like you would in the sortie.

Wozzeck said my thoughts exactly.

Sometimes it lets you wipe the floor with the opponent's face using Sylvia, sometimes a Warrior can kick Skasha's ass.

The RNG in FE4's arena is funny. Seeing Sylvia or Patty killing sword masters is just fuckin' lulzworthy while people like Ayra or Sety being destoryed by amors is just "WTF?"

There is no way to abuse the arena. The arenas in FE4 are fix so you can't do that.

The RNG in FE4's arena is funny. Seeing Sylvia or Patty killing sword masters is just fuckin' lulzworthy while people like Ayra or Sety being destoryed by amors is just "WTF?"

There is no way to abuse the arena. The arenas in FE4 are fix so you can't do that.

Well, unless you count the Sleep Sword...

Sleep Sword is still not abuse. For me, arena abuse implies the possibility of going on for infinite amounts of time, and you can't do that with a max of 7 battles.

Sleep Sword is still not abuse. For me, arena abuse implies the possibility of going on for infinite amounts of time, and you can't do that with a max of 7 battles.

But can't you use the Arena unlimited times on chapter 7 or something like that?

But can't you use the Arena unlimited times on chapter 7 or something like that?

That was a glitch. You can't count that in normal playing.

I remember I took Dew into the arena once, and it was pretty hilarious because he managed to kill an armor really efficiently. But then he got RNG screwed with a later opponent (I forget who...).

There are not many topic not related to pairing for fe4, so I guess I might attempt at something else.

Is it just me or is the arena amazing?

-no death

-no money loss, you just gain money for each victory (except the loss of weapon useage)

-bring any weapon ;)

-set enemies with names

on the other hand.....

there is that info about the large strings and if they are use up thre are no rn left for levels.

And there's a guy named Zeus there.

Don't forget Mario the bow knight.

sorry about the other thread, it was not on this page so I did not notice it.

edit: I think I read somewhere that ou can use the arena infinetly on chapter 7 or something?

Edited by MaraeSceptre