Love Questions

Princess

"The numbers on the left are the starting love points and numbers on the right are the love points gained per turn."

... *Casts sleep staff*

But on the top of the page it says when a character is next to her loved one they both get 5 love points.

And you can't use a staff! =PPP

The number on the left is the number of starting love points the number on the right is the love points gained each turn up to 50 by doing nothing an additional 5 love points can be gained up to turn 50 by standing next to each other.

The number on the left is the number of starting love points the number on the right is the love points gained each turn up to 50 by doing nothing an additional 5 love points can be gained up to turn 50 by standing next to each other.

So I could only gain 100 love points per chapter!?

Lolno. You can try to gain love points as much as you can in limited turns, that are the first 50 turns per chapter.

No. Just by standing next to each other they can gain 250 love points. But you get even more because love points increase by themselves without doing anything.

Lolno. You can try to gain love points as much as you can in limited turns, that are the first 50 turns per chapter.
No. Just by standing next to each other they can gain 250 love points. But you get even more because love points increase by themselves without doing anything.

You also cannot make more than 2 girls fall in love per chapter either.

You also cannot make more than 2 girls fall in love per chapter either.

Where did you pull this from? I'm pretty sure it's false, I always whore most of my pairings together in Ch4. Why would three or more pairings with 499 love points on turn 30 or something not result into three or more definite pairings?