Finished beating all three Halos yesterday on my new Xbox 360!

Father Wood

They're all great games, but not outstanding. Overall I'd say Halo has the best missions except The Library sucks, Halo 2 has the best storyline and Halo 3 has the best graphics, probably the best online multiplayer, but has the shortest campaign. I haven't got a wireless router for the 360 yet so I've yet to take it online.

What do you guys think of the Halos?

I played Halo 1 on the PC and thought it was a good if over rated game.

I bought a 360 and decided to play Halo 2 before Halo 3 but I just couldn't bear to play more than halfway through that game before I got tired of it. How do you console savages play with Dual Analog anyway?

I have played all three Halo Titles on a system, and the first on a PC. I am a fan of the franchise and I also think it is overrated. However, I will await the release of the spin off of Halo 3 with excitement.

Overrated games can still be good.

Saying their bad simply because their overrated is retarded.

It's not the greatest game in the world, but it's far from "A Sorry Excuse for an FPS"

This is exactly what I think of them. After beating them, playing through the missions again got boring.