Downtime?

Tino

The date/time issue seems to have resolved itself, at least in my case. I did get a PM from General Spoon saying that he can't post because the flood control prevents him. I have a feeling it might be related to this.

Holy frick, I can post now.

is hoping that this hiccup didn't kill the article I had written in Story Articles since I didn't save a backup

Edited by Eltoshen

Between 3:00 and 6:00 pm (GMT +1 hours), I had no access to the forums or the site at all. It said that the page didn't exist.

To be blunt... Da fuck?

I haven't experienced any downtime, but I have had some problems with the date and time. It keeps telling me that it's January 5th. =/

I don't have that problem, fortunately.

Though, I'd like to know the cause of this error. Or at least I want someone to do some research so that such errors won't occur again.

EDIT: I actually do have that problem with the time :P

Edited by Tino

Servers have hiccups. Downtime will happen, and usually resolve itself once the hosts rectify the problems. You just have to wait and do other things until then. (And, yes, there was downtime earlier this morning (from at least 10 AM EST to 12 PM EST), because I couldn't get on either.)

However, it could also be related to the incorrect date/time. (Seeing as this is the second time that IPB has thought the date was several days in advance, I'm starting to wonder if something's up...)

Edited by Lord Glenn