Strange FE Facts

thanibomb

Females have less class option too T_T

They can't be Fighters/Warriors or Pirates/Brigands/Berserkers. Monks and Light Mage are the same thing. Priest and Cleric are the same thing.

However, males can't be Troubadors/Valkries or Pegasus Knights/Falco Knights.

I don't see a difference.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't be Fighters/Warriors or Pirates/Brigands/Berserkers. Monks and Light Mage are the same thing. Priest and Cleric are the same thing.

However, males can't be Troubadors/Valkries or Pegasus Knights/Falco Knights.

I don't see a difference.

I was talking about Mercenary/Heros...

but they could Create a Class for Female use Axes :\

By the way, there are a few female axe users like paladins, great knight, dracoknights and heroes.

None of them start off as axe users, though. Echidna is the exception, but being a Hero implies that she started off as a sword user at some point.

We need more Female Fighters/Berserkers/Warriors/Pirates.

Also it's perfectly normal for an enemy unit having sufficient range to Sleep/Silence/Steal you without seeing you.

None of them start off as axe users, though. Echidna is the exception, but being a Hero implies that she started off as a sword user at some point.

Then again, her axe rank is higher. I know it was done before FE 8, but I think of her a similar way I think of Caellach : he was probably a Fighter before he promoted to Hero.

To add to that, she comes from the Western Isles, and most folk native to it are born axefighters : Bartre, Lott, Ward, Gonzales and Geese.

Then again, Douglas is usually depicted with an axe while his base class use lances...

Edited by Trabant

Here's one:

In FE1 (3 and 11) the Lord class is actually closest to being a thief, especially in FEDS.

Both classes cannot class swap but go to level 30.

Characters of the class generally have good growths.

Both classes are locked to swords

Thieves can open chests with no keys, once Marth obtains the fire emblem he can open chests with no keys.

The main differences are:

Only Lords can seize and visit villages

Marth can only open chests when carrying the Fire Emblem

Only Marth can use the rapier and Falchion (no one else can though, and for story reasons so this one may not count)

and... that's it I think.

Though since Elise has Anri's blood (being Marth's sister) shouldn't you be able to class swap her to myrmidon/swordmaster and equip and use the Falchion? I haven't tried but I don't think this is possible.

Though since Elise has Anri's blood (being Marth's sister) shouldn't you be able to class swap her to myrmidon/swordmaster and equip and use the Falchion? I haven't tried but I don't think this is possible.

At the beggining of FEDS Elice says only male decendants of Anri can use the Falchion.

In PoR, Ike has a conversation with every recruitable character except Haar. I don't remember Ike and Haar ever talking to each other in PoR so if I'm wrong just let me know.

In RD, Geoffrey talks to all the CRKs except Marcia unless they support with each other.

Edited by KSFF2150

In PoR, Ike has a conversation with every recruitable character except Haar. I don't remember Ike and Haar ever talking to each other in PoR so if I'm wrong just let me know.

In RD, Geoffrey talks to all the CRKs except Marcia unless they support with each other.

No. You are right.

Something just occurred to me.

So, Shadow Dragon introduces Frey in normal mode. Now, it can be reasonably assumed by his lack of appearing in FEs 1 and 3 and H5 mode that he's the canon decoy.

My question is, how the hell does Frey, who has facial hair, get away with being a decoy for somebody who has no facial hair?

Something just occurred to me.

So, Shadow Dragon introduces Frey in normal mode. Now, it can be reasonably assumed by his lack of appearing in FEs 1 and 3 and H5 mode that he's the canon decoy.

My question is, how the hell does Frey, who has facial hair, get away with being a decoy for somebody who has no facial hair?

By shaving it... sorta obvious, no?

True. But still, he doesn't have that much time to shave it with an army closing in on them!

Either the guards are too stupid to tell differences between someone with facial hair or no facial hair, didn't noticed the facial hair on Frey, or they thought Marth magically grew facial hair very quickly.

In mythology, pegasi are ridden by men, not women.

'cept for two isolated cases.

Belerophon [sic] and another guy... Perseus?