Strange FE Facts

thanibomb

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only takes a single person to guard the castle.

The only 'death' the lords are concerned with are of their own kin or someone who had an effect on them-- no not the first person they've ever killed.

Well, Eirika at least reflected on it after the prologue.

The first person she killed or the boss?

The whole chapter. She doesn't actually say she killed someone just in case you just used Seth I guess.

Edited by Hibari

The maps for FE7 ch 14 and FE6 ch 4 are almost completely identical.

It's the same place after all.

Blame IS for not adding different things in FE7.

They have the same boss too. And you recruit a troubador each time. And I think that the boss uses a Silver Lance each time.

No, he doesn't have a Silver Lance in FE6. I think he has a Steel Lance and Javelin.

All of the Shaman and Druid bosses? Nergal? Lyon?
So FEs 7 & 8 don't count in your opinion? Because I remember that in those two, some bosses used dark magic in those two.
And there's that one boss in FE7 Hector mode Chapter 19xx.
Aside from RD no other american released game has a boss that uses dark magic, IIRC

Apparently, I didn't RC. I also forgot to mention that the two main antagonists in FE7 and 8 didn't count, I had just meant the minor bosses... my bad. But the one in 19xx I forgot about

Apparently, I didn't RC. I also forgot to mention that the two main antagonists in FE7 and 8 didn't count, I had just meant the minor bosses... my bad. But the one in 19xx I forgot about

I'm sure most everyone forgot about that one. The guy's the boss of a gaiden chapter of a gaiden chapter that you have to jump through hoops in Lyn mode to get to.

American-released FE games. Not the ones that came before were the center of CGV's mistake.

There is the boss in the Ship Chapter in FE7, for that matter.