So, how do you guys like my totally pimpin' new profile?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall frantically search the internet for this mysterious word.

The internet, of all places, DEFINITELY has an extreme lack of said word. And this isn't an example of that word either. And this post definitely isn't screwed up.

What do you think? Is it as cool as I think it is?
Kids...
Oh no.
I no like music. Does it make me bad? :x
You have a very bad opinion on Taylor Swift.
A country singer with no emotion? What?
<_<

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MWAHAHAHAHA!

This summarises how weird this topic is.

Well, I'll be fair and say the same thing to you as I did to Suzaku when he went as Soulja Boy:

"Have such a crappy identity that you have to steal someone elses eh? Well, whatever floats your boat."

I'm too scared to change my avatar or my name, because people will have no idea who I am. Mostly because they'd be to lazy to check my name history (not a bad thing, I'm lazy as well). I'd have to put "The member formally known as Ragnell" as my member title, and that's weird.

Anyways, congrats Revan on a successful (and slightly strange) change in identity. Wow, I just wrote a 2 paragraph post in FftF. :blink:

Edited by Ragnell

I didn't know that that was an actual person. Nor do I really care to be frank. Hence why I didn't say it for him. I thought perhaps it was the name of an anime character and he just wanted a picture of a hot lady as his avatar.

And before you ask, yes imitating a character is different from imatating someone who is real, simply for that reason.

Real person: Eh....

Anime Character: Still "Eh" but not as bad as trying to be a real person other than yourself.

Well, I'll be fair and say the same thing to you as I did to Suzaku when he went as Soulja Boy:

"Have such a crappy identity that you have to steal someone elses eh? Well, whatever floats your boat."

-,-

<_<

<_<

<_<

It looks like Hika's figured it out... I can't say the same about certain other people here.

-,-

<_<

<_<

<_<

It looks like Hika's figured it out... I can't say the same about certain other people here.

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't change to Britney Spears after you said Namie Amuro was the equivalent of her.

Haven't looked yet, so here are my opinions whether you like them or not:

Personal Info: Fail.

Interests: Gasp.

Kind of makes me think you listen to songs by slutty cowgirl singers. Doesn't seem like a profile that would be "revamped", it just look pretty much like a normal one where people don't feel like typing until the world ends.

But then again, that's just how I saw it. Didn't look at every single thing.

Honestly I'm surprised you didn't change to Britney Spears after you said Namie Amuro was the equivalent of her.

I was thinking about it, but recent events made me choose this one. :P

Haven't looked yet, so here are my opinions whether you like them or not:

Personal Info: Fail.

Interests: Gasp.

Kind of makes me think you listen to songs by slutty cowgirl singers. Doesn't seem like a profile that would be "revamped", it just look pretty much like a normal one where people don't feel like typing until the world ends.

But then again, that's just how I saw it. Didn't look at every single thing.

Lolwut