• Levin
    • Beowulf
    • Claude
    • I don't pair Lachesis

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing Sylvia in chapter 5 is better than pairing her >_>.

Why don't you use her up and then kill her off in the final chapter? She's pretty useful, even if she has bad kids. Lachesis has worse kids, though, IMO.

Why don't you use her up and then kill her off in the final chapter? She's pretty useful, even if she has bad kids. Lachesis has worse kids, though, IMO.

A. I usually do the chapter with just Levin, Fury and Sigurd.

B. I do use her if I intend to use others >_>.

On topic: Holy for Patty and Faval. Beo for Lachesis.

Edited by Levin

I don't know if you try this but Lex being the father of Nanna and Delmud is damn cool. High attack and defense as well as the extra EXP. They can last longer in battle with Lex being the father.

Holyn and Bridgette should had been canon once you see what Patty can do with the Odo blood. She is just amazing but make sure Holyn and Bridgette are at high levels when you do this.

I don't know if you try this but Lex being the father of Nanna and Delmud is damn cool. High attack and defense as well as the extra EXP. They can last longer in battle with Lex being the father.

Lex deserves better children, IMO. >_>

Lex X Aira is the way to go. High STR Lakche + Ambush + Hero Sword (spice it up with 50+ kills if you wish) = Epic enemy massacre. I don't care much for Lachesis children...

You ever paired Noish with Ayra? Oh God, their children should be banned from the 2nd generation.

You ever paired Noish with Ayra? Oh God, their children should be banned from the 2nd generation.

Yeah... I have >_>.

Big deal, Noish X Aira Lakche has to dodge everything in order to do what the combo I mentioned said.

Typical Noish!Lakche scenario: Lakche dodges or gets hit and criticals. Has the potential to die.

Typical Lex!Lakche sceneraio: Lakche gets hit a few times, her HP goes down for Ambush to kick in. No direct attack enemy will live as long as that Hero Sword still has uses left and Lakche will nuke the enemy before they get a chance to attack thanks to the ambush + Hero Sword combo.

Seriously, how does Noish!Lakche compete with that???

Edited by Levin

Noish/Aira and Lex/Aira is nowhere as good has Holyn/Aira.

The only reason why Holyn/Ayra could be considered as better than Lex/Ayra is just because of the Balmunk, IMO. >_>

I don't care much for Lachesis herself, but being charisma units her children are very nice when using Lex as their father.

Honestly, I only used Delmud and Nanna for their Charisma only. So in the other word, to me they are JUST SUPPORT characters.

I would never waste Lex's skills and growths for support characters. Lakche and Skasha deserve them more. =/

Hell, Faval and Patty would be better candidates as Lex's children than Delmud and Nanna. >_>

Edited by Fury

Noish/Ayra is better than Lex/Ayra in unranked anyway.

You should try to help someone who actually needs Elite. Sylvia's kids fail, so maybe Tiltyu.

Holyn!Bridget is easily the best pairing for her, and I also don't pair Sylvia. I'm never sure about Lachesis.

Edited by Julius

Nah, the only reason that I could pair Holyn with Aira would be the Moonlight Sword, but that's not even necessary.

Typical Lex!Lakche sceneraio: Lakche gets hit a few times, her HP goes down for Ambush to kick in. No direct attack enemy will live as long as that Hero Sword still has uses left and Lakche will nuke the enemy before they get a chance to attack thanks to the ambush + Hero Sword combo.

People generally prefer using the Silver Sword, so that's out of the way.

Noish > Lex.

People generally prefer using the Silver Sword, so that's out of the way.

Noish > Lex.

Not really. In your thread about sword for Lakche, actually Hero Sword is leading there. =/

So, Lex > Noish.

Not really. In your thread about sword for Lakche, actually Hero Sword is leading there. =/

Last time I checked Silver Sword was winning so I thought..

Anyway doesn't matter. Silver Blade has 6 votes. 6+6 = 12.

You're making zero sense. "I'm giving the good units the great things because they're better". Hey, I think I'm going to give Raven the Speedwing instead of Oswin. Raven is better, after all!

For this reason, Silver Sword > Hero Sword. And since Lakche and Skasaha are awesome without Elite, Noish > Lex.

Hero Sword belongs to people like Patty, Leaf and people who actually need it. Hero Lance is going to Fee / Fin and Hero Axe.. well, fails.

Edited by Julius

So why make someone even more godlier when you can already make someone weak god?

Because turning someone with better stats even better is better than turning someone with passable stats better?