Death Note

CGV

I like Death Note lots. Number 2 in my book note. So how many of you have seen death note? You like it?

Discuss...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death Note is really damn awesome, but I don't even wanna look at the manga. It's probably every page is all words and only one extremely small pic in the corner.

Death Note is really damn awesome, but I don't even wanna look at the manga. It's probably every page is all words and only one extremely small pic in the corner.

Lol. That's probably true. I only read the last chapter cause I couldn't find the last episode subbed. It was much more epic in the manga and they had a little bit with Matsuda and I think Aizawa showing that Matsuda was becoming a sort of genius himself or something. I can't really remember.

I loved it to death.

Lol, pun.

And Death Note is indeed...different. It lacks the comedy seen in a lot of anime nowadays, but makes up for it with some solid action and suspense. At the end of the Yotsuba arc, I complained that Death Note was slowly becoming less interesting, and then the next episode (the timeskip) it picked up again. Found that rather amusing...

Lol, pun.

And Death Note is indeed...different. It lacks the comedy seen in a lot of anime nowadays, but makes up for it with some solid action and suspense. At the end of the Yotsuba arc, I complained that Death Note was slowly becoming less interesting, and then the next episode (the timeskip) it picked up again. Found that rather amusing...

They're watching you...

And yes, Death Note is one of the most unique animes. It captures your suspense without any fighting, unlike most animes today. Not saying action is bad, just saying that Death Note manages to be awesome without it.

There was a scary Death Note Parody on Vcats involving Santa Claus a while back :blink:

I love the series myself. I'm waiting for the anime to be dubbed and come down in price though (I'm one of the few that can't stand subbed and prefer dubbed). I loved the manga series though. Wish certain things didn't happen though...

(I'm one of the few that can't stand subbed and prefer dubbed)

I am right there with ya. I cannot stand reading subtitles (then again I just hate reading period). I like to watch anime in my language. I only watched Death Note ep. 27-finish because I'll be watching the death note movie and I want to know the entire anime before I see it. Otherwise, NO subtitles, ftw

But it's hard waiting for Kanon to come out....

I like subbed better. Especially in Deathnote. The guy who does the voice for Light in japanese is way more intense then the english guy. The whole series is just made much more epic in japanese. They have the perfect voice for all the characters. It's amazing subbed. At least in my opinion.

I like subbed better. Especially in Deathnote. The guy who does the voice for Light in japanese is way more intense then the english guy. The whole series is just made much more epic in japanese. They have the perfect voice for all the characters. It's amazing subbed. At least in my opinion.

I will admit that the Japanese voices are better... even though I'd never watch it in Japanese (unless the one condition because of the movie)

Fireman, you get 5 KiraPoints for your Location. lol

Yeah! I got 5 Kira points!

Ironic, isn't it? The third Kira is from the place where people were trained to succeed L.

kirawo7.png

Got the idea when I was in Pac-Sun. I looked at this, and though "Wow, that's perfect for a DN parody." Boredom strikes again.

I can totally imagine that as a commercial...

Light: *in a seductive voice* Kira....The colonge for the Gods...

*You see Light put the colonge on himself while holding the Death Note*

The next day, Light was tried at the Supreme Court for crimes against humanity. The evidence:

Light: *in a seductive voice* Kira....The colonge for the Gods...

*You see Light put the colonge on himself while holding the Death Note*

Light: I swear that's not me!

OBJECTION!

The person in that ad was actually DARK! Light's twin brother! Who also happens to be the 7th Kira.

Exactly! Wonder who's the 4th, 5th, and 6th Kira...