Rate my English Essay.

People here are SO mature. <_<

He's not any better than a lot of us when you look at the fact that he gets angry if you disagree with even one little thing in his point of view (he's thinks he's always right, he thinks he's the best thing in the world, etc.)

Wow...just wow...

I am amazed. Such fantastic style, such flawless prose. Does this masterpiece have a name? Either way, I am simply in awe at your skill at writing Mr. Hero. Your story pulled me in immediately, and gripped me emotionally in a way no other work of fiction has ever done before. I could feel Bob as not just a character in a story, but as a real, living person that I could relate to. A true master of suspense, I was on the edge of my seat when Bob entered that time machine. I nearly cried when he did that thing for a reason. This story has affected me in ways no other story could. There are simply no other words that can be used to describe such a literary masterpiece. This deserves more than a simple grade, no, work as amazing as this should be published. The entire country must hear of Bob's amazing tale! You sir, are an absolute genius. I keenly look forward to your next work.

I do so hope that this is no facetious remark.

WTF?

It sounds to me like you raped those little children..........

No, I led them through the Room of Solutions and out the door.

ANd this is why you fuckin' kids need to do your homework over the break.

Why?

He also makes very crazy remarks.

Kee com poo cha macha.