Code Geass

Zephrion

I started watching this a couple weeks ago when [AS] began airing it. Looks good so far, and it's got quite a few notable VAs such as John Bosch, Crispin Freeman, and Yuri Lowenthal, to name a few. It also seems a bit like Death Note, and I hear I'm not the first to make that comparison...

So, let the discussions begin!

I started watching it at the same time as you 2, but before you because IIRC you two aren't Easterners. I am.

he does the voice of that one guy in TMoHS. Geez, he's everywhere

so what's this anime about?

Japan got taken over by some retards. They renamed it Area 11. There are Mecha fights. It's pretty awesome.

There are Mecha fights.

Don't forget mass suicides and intense games of Chess! You have to wonder though... You'd think America would put up more of a fight upon being absorbed into the empire.

I too have started watching Code Geass when [AS] started airing it. But, I have never been so confused

about an anime before. Who're the good guys? How do you pronounce the title?

I also watched it at the same as Zephrion and Fourth Fox. I did a few image searches and i found quite a few hentai pics done by the official artists themselves...I'm assuming the artists are male...

I too have started watching Code Geass when [AS] started airing it. But, I have never been so confused

about an anime before. Who're the good guys? How do you pronounce the title?

Same here. I'm sure all will be clear quite soon.

• 2 weeks later...

HA!!! me and my bro started watching it since the first airing and at first i thought it was pronounced like geese... then Gee Ass and finally joked it was gay ass... ahh we laugh at the name every time it comes up now... anyways yea epic show!!! got hooked the moment i saw mechs flying around shooting each other... yea... that show pwns...

We do? How?

Last night's episode, during the introduction, they said that Lelouch was given the power of Geass. It's pronounced Gee(pronounce the 'g' like you would pronounce it in 'gin')-ass.

People in the future seem a bit more trusting of guys in masks then they do now. Also, you'd think they could discern that Lelouch sounds almost exactly the same as Zero.

• 4 weeks later...

I just started watching it, I was going great, till around ep 4 youtube decides to give me the second season, so I was lost saying, "WTF how is she alive"

Oh and I don't really care for storylines I just wikipedia the story outline and read, so I know what happens

I finally got around to watching it and the episode I saw reminded me of Gundam.

I seriously believe that when making Code Geass decided to have it be a cross over of Gundam and Death Note

I seriously believe that when making Code Geass decided to have it be a cross over of Gundam and Death Note

I agree.

Also, is the end of the episode always supposed to be cut off like that?

But still this anime owns. But in my mind I'm deciding whether or not to make my next name change to someone from Code Geass or someone from Tokko