Code Geass

Zephrion

It's getting good, but if I'm right and this is a cross between death note and Gundam I know how this is going to all end.

With practically everyone dying

Edit: I forced you to putting Knight of Three didn't I Gino

You guys should watch R2 instead of watching the English dubbed. The first series which you guys are probably currently watching already ended. You guys should keep up to date by watching the Japanese Sub on either YouTube or such.

I'm willing to wait. The dub just got good.

I can't wait for anything these day's. Seriously I put bread in my toster sometimes and I set it for 3 minutes and I take it out after two.

Well anyways this anime is one of the best I have watched in about a month, but since I have only watched that and Tokyo Underground there isn't much of a contest going on

• 2 weeks later...

So I got bored an decided to re watch the first season with the English Dub, the voices don't seem to fit, but I'm used to the Japanese voice

So I got bored an decided to re watch the first season with the English Dub, the voices don't seem to fit, but I'm used to the Japanese voice

The only voice that doesn't work is Nunnally. Ear-bleeding horrible. Everyone else works just fine. Johnny Yong Bosch especially has a good voice for dubs.

• 4 weeks later...
Wow, there's an english dub? I hadn't even realized...

Is there a link for it anywhere online?

I know they have it on youtube, but besides that I can't help you much