• Swanchika
    • Ichival
    • Valkyrie Staff
    • Fala Flame
    • Tor Hammer
    • Holsety
    • Narga
    • Loputousu

Whats your favorite holy weapon that you can use? that you can't use? and overall?

Mine is Narga but I voted for Holsety because it's avalable longer. My favorite that I can't use is Loputousu because of the half attack power of the enemy effect. Overall my favorite is Holsety.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite that I can use: Holsety (as much as I love Narga, it's sad that I can only use it against the 12 Dark Lords and Yurius only :'( )

Favorite that I can't use: Loptous all the way~ <3; but Gungnir, ThorHammer, and FalaFlame are also great! I'll trade GeirBorg, Ichival, and Valkyrie Staff anytime for them. xP

Overall Favorite: Narga~ <3

Edited by Fury

Holsety, because Holsety.

Thor Hammer, because Ishtar. I have no need for Loptous cheese, as I can have Holsety cheese already.

Overall, Holsety. Favorite weapon in all series, actually.

Usable:Mistolteen, that Crit never let me down, and Holsety, as a distant second.

Unusable:TorHammer and Swanchika.

Overall:Mistolteen.

Stuck between Loputousu and Balmung.

Although I'd prefer a sword which can cast Loputousu from close and afar and the sword can also attack from close range and afar by your choice, Balmung takes this.

Usable: Holsety has never let me down.

Unusable: Fala Flame, mainly because Alvis is awesome.

Overall: Fala Flame.

Fala Flame has got to be the cheesiest weapon name in the series, but it's still an awesome weapon. It would be fun if

Cyas

was playable in Genealogy.

Holsety. 1~2 range that provides invincibility? Where do I sign up?

I don't fanboy over weapons I can't get, though I would have liked to use the Swanchika and the Thor Hammer (or rather, Ishtar).

Edited by Mekkah

Useable: Mine would be Holsety. It gives off +10Skill and +20 Speed making Levin/Sety/Corple/Arthur dodge kings and pwning everyone. Plus, Wind is my most favorite magic.

Unuseable: Thorhammer (Of Course). Yields the most skill out of any other Crusader Weapon.

Overall: Holsety

Holsety, by far. I love that tome to death.

And as for the ones I can't use, I voted Falaflame because the map animation of Alvis doing it looked cool, and for the record Torhammer makes me want to slit my wrists every time I run into it given how obnoxiously difficult it is to deal with it, (although I think it's more annoying when you're dealing with Blume than when dealing with Leptor since Blume has the added castle bonus and your units are nowhere near as experienced at that point in the 2nd Gen as your peeps in the 1st Gen when they ran into Leptor). (God, Blume and Leptor, WHY????)

Edited by Midir

Favorite: Holsety is pretty reliable and can be used for a good portion of the game. Outside of gameplay, though, I like Ichival for some reason and it's fun to build up kills on it against the Pegasus riders in Chapter 4.

Unusable: I kind of want to see what would happen if I gave the Swanchika to a unit with Awareness...

Overall: Narga. I love the animation and the bonuses.

and for the record Torhammer makes me want to slit my wrists every time I run into it given how obnoxiously difficult it is to deal with it, (although I think it's more annoying when you're dealing with Blume than when dealing with Leptor since Blume has the added castle bonus and your units are nowhere near as experienced at that point in the 2nd Gen as your peeps in the 1st Gen when they ran into Leptor). (God, Blume and Leptor, WHY????)

There is another ThorHammer user actually. And THIS ONE will be the hardest user among those three.

She can also do up to 62 damage in the Final Chapter. Reduced by Res of course.

Edited by Laylea

At least tell me she doesn't get a castle bonus...

The first time you face her you can just boom headshot her with Faval. Granted, you still only have 50 accuracy or so.

The second time she's with her lover. Either they kill one of your units and leave or you kill one of them. Ishtar avoids more but takes more damage.

Finally she's sent with elite troop on the final chapter, including 12 move Falcoknights with Earth Swords.

Edited by Trabant

The first time you face her you can just boom headshot her with Faval. Granted, you still only have 50 accuracy or so.

The second time she's with her lover. Either they kill one of your units and leave or you kill one of them. Ishtar avoids more but takes more damage.

Finally she's sent with elite troop on the final chapter, including 12 move Falcoknights with Earth Swords.

And I run into her several times!??? Oh, dear God, it IS the end of the world! :(

But still the first time sounds simple enough. Maybe I could get more accuracy by placing Patty next to him?

She can also do up to 62 damage in the Final Chapter. Reduced by Res of course.

No way. Her MGC is 30 and ThorHammer's might is 30, so the maximum damage she can deals is just 60, without being reduced by MDF.

And AFAIK, Ishtar never come with Magic Ring, only Barrier Ring and Life Ring. =/

And I run into her several times!??? Oh, dear God, it IS the end of the world! :(

But still the first time sounds simple enough. Maybe I could get more accuracy by placing Patty next to him?

Three times actually. And for each passing encounter, she is getting deadlier.

Edited by Fury