• Swanchika
    • Ichival
    • Valkyrie Staff
    • Fala Flame
    • Tor Hammer
    • Holsety
    • Narga
    • Loputousu

Yeah, because that's what I used to take down Blume with Torhammer. Mistholin sure gives a nice Res bonus. :)

Well, Ares took like 10 Damage from Fenrir, I think.(That one with the blue Triangle)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In any event, I guess I'll just have to watch my ass once Ishtar comes. I'm guessing she spawns from Manster and has to go all the way to Lenster without going over the river and stuff?

Well, Ares took like 10 Damage from Fenrir, I think.(That one with the blue Triangle)

Well, that's certainly quite good. Now, it was with Mistholin equipped, right?

In any event, I guess I'll just have to watch my ass once Ishtar comes. I'm guessing she spawns from Manster and has to go all the way to Lenster without going over the river and stuff?

She warped to Conote. :mellow:

Levin's son will always have it, in fact (unless he's with Brigid, in which case Patty will have it).

They will always have Holsety, if Levin gets his hands on it to start with. I've seen players totally forgetting to make Levin enter Silesia Castle in Chapter 4, and then realise, once they're in the 2nd Gen, that the son don't have Holsety in his inventory, and thus have no choice but either use a save from Chapter 4, restart the game altogher, or go on and finish the game without the weapon.

Well, that's certainly quite good. Now, it was with Mistholin equipped, right?

Of course, use everyother weapon in the arena.

Yeah, this is going to cause me to slit some throats for sure. Why does Torhammer have to be so damn annoying!?

Because it's one of the few real challenges in such easy game?

:mellow:

Yeah, this is going to cause me to slit some throats for sure. Why does Torhammer have to be so damn annoying!?

You can deal with her, just abuse your units more if you want it to be easier. :mellow:

I'm not quite sure what you mean there...

I think I had told you about how to reinforcement abuse in Chapter 1? The trick is to not kill the commander yet. =/

I think I had told you about how to reinforcement abuse in Chapter 1? The trick is to not kill the commander yet. =/

And to kill all of the troops in 1~2 turns, or ASAP.

I never got Holsety but it sounds awesome. Balmung is my favorite usable holy weapon. From the unusable ones, I picked FalaFlame. 70 Atk fries all enemies. Overall: Balmung.

I never got Holsety but it sounds awesome. Balmung is my favorite usable holy weapon. From the unusable ones, I picked FalaFlame. 70 Atk fries all enemies. Overall: Balmung.

Um, you forgot to visit Silesia Castle with Levin?

Holsety gives you the same stats bonus as Balmunk, but the tome's weight is 5. So just say that you lose 2 SPD bonus for 1~2 attack range.

Holesty has the best animation for the magic tomes for the game plus it gives you 20+ speed and skill thus making Levin and Sety a one-man killing machine.

Or Arthur or Corple.