• Tor Hammer
    • Holsety
    • Narga
    • Loputousu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her army is also really tough with those falco knights.

Aso not related but how often did they use those face portraits?

Yeah, freaking Earth Swords.

Aaand, ask Fia.

Favorite that you use: Holsety

Favorite that I can't use: Hmm... Thorhammer but only if some1 with Ishtar's stats uses it. Otherwise, Fala Flame

Overall: Holsety. A book that makes its wielder a badass 1 man army clearly has to be the best >_>. Narga's close but It's not usable for a good time...

I like Holsety the most because of it's badass animation, and i really like how great Sety is with it. I probably want Torhammer the most, if only just to be able to get it off those bosses that are very difficult with it. I think it was...Blume who was terribly annoying with it, among others.

Face portrait of who? Those 3 pegasus knights?

They used it 3 times AFAIK.

- Ditova and Pamela. (Silesian Falcon Knights)

- Vanpa, Fetora, and Eliu. (3 Mage sisters)

- Meng, Bleg, Maybell. (3 Falcon Knight sisters)

Her army is also really tough with those falco knights.

You'll grow to love Harold. Somewhere, right now, is a Harold.

My favorite useable Holy Weapon is Holsety, I want Thorhammer the most, and like Holsety the most overall.

Well, rest assured she doesn't have the dodge bonus of the castles, so it's not that big of a deal, really. Although, I guess I really better be careful if she moves...

Actually I might prefer her stay in the castle than actively searching for victim like this.... ;_;

I MUCH prefer her to join of course.

Actually I might prefer her stay in the castle than actively searching for victim like this.... ;_;

I MUCH prefer her to join of course.

But then you can never hit her! At least when she's prowling around you can trap her so that she doesn't move around and hammer her with everything you've got, right?

But then you can never hit her! At least when she's prowling around you can trap her so that she doesn't move around and hammer her with everything you've got, right?

Well, it would be safe to do it when enemy bosses went away to their castles to get more reinforcements, such as Arion.

But Ishtar as a goddamn 1~2 Holy Tome, which make things a little more difficult.

Good luck in trapping her. You need to have a good Staff user with high MGC and Magic Ring to Silence her.

Good luck in trapping her. You need to have a good Staff user with high MGC and Magic Ring to Silence her.

I was thinking more along the lines of surrounding her with units so that she can't move, actually.

I was thinking more along the lines of surrounding her with units so that she can't move, actually.

But she will kill you then. >_<

Fantastic way to get somebody killed, when you really only have two people that can take a hit from her in the last chapter.

Celice and Aless.

Unless of course, you plan to corner her on the corner of the map.

In her second appearance,

Julius

is with her. And

Julius

has a tome that halves all

non-Narga

damage done to

him.

The first time she appears, you may want to use a savestate and pray to the RNG Goddess for Favel to hit her.

Ishtar isn't hard enough to require you to trap her. You can finish her in one turn with Aless and Celice. Use Altenna or Sety to finish her off, if she's still breathing.

In any case, my favorite usable Holy Weapon is the Mistoltin. One that I want badly is the Gungnir(check out the freaking speed boost on that...Arione could easily solo Ishtar). I don't get why I'm the only person to vote for that, when it's one of the best holy weapons. Swanchika and Thorhammer can lick my shoes.

Favorite overall? I just like Falaflame for it's animations.

Edited by Eltoshen

:blink:

At least tell me she doesn't get a castle bonus...

Nope. ^_^

You really cannot defeat her without Celice, A Holsety user Sety and Arthur, and maybe Aless and Shanan. Yes, you are forced to fight her in the chapter, but you can avoid battling her in Chapter 10 by either using the Berserk Staff on one of the Dark Wizard enemy units by them Julius and Ishtar, or by letting them kill a unit and then reviving them with the Valkyrie Staff. Doing this will buy you more time to build up your characters before you have to face them again.

Yes, you want to kill her ASAP in that chapter, because she will run away to get reinforcements if you kill most of her squadren. And her corhorts are quite tough to take down.

Tried that already..she can't be silenced. -_-

You really cannot defeat her without Celice, A Holsety user Sety and Arthur, and maybe Aless and Shanan. Yes, you are

I once used a savestate then Lakche one rounded her. Aless and Shanan are not necessary. Neither is a Holsety user but it's helpful.