A Video of Me Playing My Violin at an Anime Con.

Steven Tyler

I forgotten I had this. So yeah, a month ago, the anime fans of my hometown got together to do an anime con. There was a pretty nice selection of American and Japanese anime production studios in the con and such. Anyways, I did a few cover songs from different anime and video games and here's a video of what I did.

1. "Dearest" from Inuyasha

2. "Ride on Shooting Star" from FLCL

3. "The Outer Soldiers" from Sailor Moon

4. "Motteke! Sailor Fuku" from Lucky Star

5. "Chrono Tigger Melody [Magus's Theme, Chrono Trigger, Wind Scene, Schala's Theme, World Revolutions" ]

6. FIre Emblem Melody "Ninian's Theme, Idoun's Theme, Mian Theme of Fire Emblem, Door to Fate, Ike's Theme]

Tell me what you think everyone!

you are an amazing artist, Snow! I enjoyed your music!

Yeah, I blew them away!

I was blown away the moment I clicked the link.

Thanks!

Wow, Snow, you seem different!

Yeah, I lost over 125 pounds, lighten my skin tone and I'm now speaking with a British Accent all under less than two months!

In all seriousness, I'm thinking of doing a gig for a con. I hate to sound like a noob, but you guys got any idea what some popular video game and anime music? Also, what are the odds of finding people who knows some older FIre Emblem music?

In all seriousness, I'm thinking of doing a gig for a con. I hate to sound like a noob, but you guys got any idea what some popular video game and anime music? Also, what are the odds of finding people who knows some older FIre Emblem music?

Play popular ones, like the Rurouni Kenshin 3rd ending, or maybe even goddamn Evangelion opening, argh.