Favorite generation

luigi bros

Favorite generation  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite generation

• Generation one/The parent generation
    • Generation two/The children generation

Argh.....................................

I can't decide.

In 2nd Gen you have Yurius, Ishtar, SkaLak, old Alvis,Sety, Aless, Celice, but in the first you have Aira, Jamka, LEX, Holyn, Sigurd, young Alvis...

ARGH. The FE5 guys count as 2nd Gen?

Only if their also in FE4. Characters like Othlin and any other character who only apears in Thracia doesn't count.

DAMNIT!

The best "2nd Gen" characters are in Thracia 776.

I won't vote. =<

I love the 1st Gen for it's story/drama/plot and it's characters. While I also love the 2nd Gen for it's units and the characters (though they are not as interesting as the 1st Gen characters).

I won't vote. =<

I love the 1st Gen for it's story/drama/plot and it's characters. While I also love the 2nd Gen for it's units and the characters (though they are not as interesting as the 1st Gen characters).

Stop agreeing with me Fia

1st gen for story.

2nd gen for EXPLOITABILITY.

This is hardly debatable when the Second Gen is flat out better, but I've voted for it anyway.

The second Gen definitely. The story is much more compelling than the first gen.

I thought the first generation was more interesting than the second. I didn't think the second generation was that great outside of being able to see the results of the pairings from the first gen.

Second Generation, mostly because the average level-up is so much better if you create good children characters and the slight prominence of hair colors other than green and blue. And also, because in my opinion Celice is so much more attractive than Sigurd ever will be.

I find the first generation far superior. The story is quite better and the mapsare more interesting. The second generation feels really slow, as it's boring until Darna-Manster, then Thracia is an awful chapter.

Second one's gameplay is a lot more boring, but its characters are more fun to use...still, so much unused potential map space.

They're tied for me.

I voted for the 1st Generation. The children may be more fun to use, but the characters in Gen 1 are, in my opinion, some of the most memorable in the series. Also, FE4's story started resembling the generic FE story once the 2nd Gen started.

And also, because in my opinion Celice is so much more attractive than Sigurd ever will be.

I think you have them mixed them up. ;)

First gen has more drama.

Grandbell Vs Isaac, Grandbell invading Verdane, Grandbell invading Agustria, Silesia's Civil War, and then Grandbell Vs 'Traitors'

Whereas Second gen has... Liberation. I think that's all. Oh, and the meaningless war of petite tears in Thracia.

The first generation has a better story but I like playing the second better. Chapter 2 is probably my least favorite in the game.

Chapter 2 has the slowest beggining ever.You spend like 5-6 turns just to move to one castle barely defeating someone.

The first generation wins as far as plot and characters go, but it's just kinda boring. The first two chapters are just...ugh. Second generation has better maps IMO, and the characters are more fun to use.

I guess I'll vote for the second generation.