Why the Hell?

Why the Hell wasn't Plight! and The Enemy Approaches music scores added into this game? I mean seriously! They were perhaps the most two memorable themes in PoR and totally built up suspense real well.

If you don't know which songs I'm talking about they're 20 and 21 here: http://serenesforest.net/media/music9.html

I'm guessing they just wanted new tracks. The only music that returned from PoR are some of the character themes and the recruitment theme really.

Those tracks just scream FE9 to me though. I just don't think they'd fit in FE10 D:

Edited by Drayano

I'm guessing they just wanted new tracks. The only music that returned from PoR are some of the character themes and the recruitment theme really. Plight! and The Enemy Approaches own all the suspense themes in RD.

Those tracks just scream FE9 to me though. I just don't think they'd fit in FE10 D:They would if they were remixed a little to fit into the fact that the characters are older and stuff.

Those two were pretty good but I guess they wouldn't fit as well in RD or IS just wanted new music. I can't think of many situations where those two tracks would fit. I honestly think The Enemy Approaches was overused in PoR so I'm glad they didn't bring that one back.

I'm guessing they just wanted new tracks. The only music that returned from PoR are some of the character themes and the recruitment theme really.

Most of the character themes have been redone, though. They still sound more or less the same (The BK's theme for example) but you can tell that it's not. And then there's Elincia's theme which is quite different but still has that same melody in it. I think it's the same for the recruitment theme and maybe even the class change music.

BK's theme is almost identical to PoR, it's just not as loud. Elincia's theme from PoR is in RD when she drops her weapon in the middle of the battlefield in 3-10. The class change music is definitely different and the recruitment theme is basically the same.

....the recruitment theme is basically the same.

Actually the reqruitment theme sounds a lot more big and broad in RD compared to PoR. That's what I wanted with the songs I mentioned, a broader remix to represent the characters' growth over three years.