The Reason Why Sigurd Of FE4 Wasn't In Brawl

Steven Tyler

sigurd.jpg

The reason why the most popular Fire Emblem lord, Lord Sigurd was not in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as many of us hoped and pray is because . . .

He dies in his own game and you can not kill what is already dead.

And the fact that Sakurai hates Fire Emblem and Mother/Earthbound fans

FE4 is the most popular in Japan IIRC. Sigurd was one of their top fan choices for a new FE character. Though Ike was a logical choice since he was the newest lord like how Roy was. Though they should have used FE10 Ike :/.

Since the FE4 fanboys says so like the FF6 fanboys say Terra is the most popular when it actually Cloud.

in Colony 4, the most popular FF male char is sephiroth and most popular FF female char is Yuna. Different cultural have different way of view.

Edited by Sky

Since when is he the most popular FE lord? I thought that title went to Ike or Marth.

ROY'S OUR BOY~

No, the reason has nothing to do with him dying in his own game. If that were true, they wouldn't have put in Captain Olimar, because we all know the secret Pikmin 2 ending.

FE4 is the most popular in Japan IIRC. Sigurd was one of their top fan choices for a new FE character. Though Ike was a logical choice since he was the newest lord like how Roy was. Though they should have used FE10 Ike :/.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Actually, wasn't Sigurd gonna be in Smash 64 but wasn't in due to time restrictions?

Yeah, I heard Sigurd was going to be playable in Smash 64 along with Princess Peach, Bowser, maybe Marth, and King Dee Dee Dee but it wasn't because of time, it was memory restrictions.

Yeah, I heard Sigurd was going to be playable in Smash 64 along with Princess Peach, Bowser, maybe Marth, and King Dee Dee Dee but it wasn't because of time, it was memory restrictions.

Dedede was in 64 *points to Dreamland background*

And Pit was supposed to be in it as well but they had wing issues or something.

Higher resolution to the dead sexy lord, please.

Ike and Marth were serving as advertisement in Brawl.

Just wait until they decide to remake FE4. Just wait.

Also

sinkonya-img283x428-1222762024dd05k312898.jpg

Edited by Finn

You'd think people would be used to girly characters.

Hot.

If they were to name him Celice (I doubt it, since I've seen mentions to Serlis in official NOA stuff)... well.

Google isn't giving me bigger pics though. Goddammit.